Weak ass immune system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I got a cold twice in AUGUST. That's TWO times in a month. I am shivering, my throat hurts, my head feels heavy. I did a half day at work today. My boss bought me Baked potato soup. It was so good. And I was told I can go home.

P.s

White folks were giving my black coworker the side eye today. He kept being around me and making small talks. You think they're about to get our asses? Me and him are the only blacks in the department, and when I was leaving early he kept persuading me to stay and shit, you think they're about mark him for revenge about what happened today in Virginia. :hmm:

A

Atiya

Get well soon. Smh I'm glad I don't live in America. How people feel safe with gun waving lunatics about I don't know!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'd take a few days sick leave and tell that negro to leave you alone. You don't wanna get caught up in a brewing race war.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Get well soon. Smh I'm glad I don't live in America. How people feel safe with gun waving lunatics about I don't know!

Thanks. I hope America bans guns. My spine shivers just the thought about every idiot can get a gun.

I'd take a few days sick leave and tell that negro to leave you alone. You don't wanna get caught up in a brewing race war.

The weird thing is, we only used to say hi to each other. He used to ask me about the Nation of Islam and he said he was interested in, I told him I've no idea what they do and how they were formed and what their agenda is. After that we would just say hi and bye to each other. But this morning he kept coming to me and making small conversations, then in the break room while I was eating my snack he started a random ass story and I kept coughing, I told him I was sick and he still didn't care, he kept talking. I am weirded out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts