Weaboos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good new anime? My favourites are fma, parasyte, overlord.
I like anime where the MC either is op from the get or becomes one throughout the show.
Also, like dark but not too dark( death note being an exception)
ARIGATO

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Any good new anime? My favourites are fma, parasyte, overlord.
I like anime where the MC either is op from the get or becomes one throughout the show.
Also, like dark but not too dark( death note being an exception)
ARIGATO
My favourite is Hunter X Hunter. If you haven't watched it then I recommend you watch it ASAP.
Have you watched fma brotherhood? Or the original? If both, which do you like better?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My favourite is Hunter X Hunter. If you haven't watched it then I recommend you watch it ASAP.
Have you watched fma brotherhood? Or the original? If both, which do you like better?

i'll read this series when togashi gets rehab for his video game addiction
full

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are mangafags so common?
Anime is just more exciting to me. I can't understand why people would prefer manga. If I want mental stimulation I'll read a book, that fuels your imagination and you create mental images of characters and settings. imo manga is inferior to anime :sitdown:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anime is just more exciting to me. I can't understand why people would prefer manga. If I want mental stimulation I'll read a book, that fuels your imagination and you create mental images of characters and settings. imo manga is inferior to anime :sitdown:

it's not.

anime is for the unimaginative :camby:

:lolbron:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
fate stay night unlimited blade works, plot is trash but the actual animation is probably the best of all time

simpsons-hedge.gif

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

like 20 words on a fucking page too :drakelaugh:

The only time I "read" manga is when I have no patience and need spoilers other than that anyone who say manga is better than anime probably likes the smell of their own farts and eats baasto with chopsticks

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only time I "read" manga is when I have no patience and need spoilers other than that anyone who say manga is better than anime probably likes the smell of their own farts and eats baasto with chopsticks

manga = exactly the way the author meant to display a scene.

runti this is the same movies > book crowd. :camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
manga = exactly the way the author meant to display a scene.

runti this is the same movies > book crowd. :camby:
Will you admit that there are some anime that actually do it better than the original work intended?
I don't think the two scenarios are the same because books are just words with rarely any images, basically meaning that there'll be more differences between the creator's image and what is put on screen. Whereas with anime and manga most of the time it's just the artwork being made to move and voices being slapped on. Obviously I'm oversimplifying it but there are far more people happy with the anime version of a manga than the movie version of a book.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
but if i'm being honest no way i can read hunter x hunter because togashi on some lame ass doqonimo.

087aacc7a538e386fa14b5ebf3ef4c7d1413767989_full.png

16d2c503e647f40bae7e961b17e170201413738323_full.png

wallahi they found him in his basement playing dragon quest and he jotted those chaps down on a napkin that was beside him
970712FLABBYHOV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts