We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to raptors and their supporters. Time for the Yankees to allow their little cousins across the border for a second NBA franchise. It’s like they won the World Cup.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Congratulations to raptors and their supporters. Time for the Yankees to allow their little cousins across the border for a second NBA franchise. It’s like they won the World Cup.
You Savage lol

They had three and two baseball teams plus one hockey team minus two but were cheapasses to keep them there

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bruh I was downtown, the whole city went mad. I hugged 7 ppl. I felt like I was in a rave. People were climbing street lights. Cops weren't doing shit. Some just laughed as well. Lot of weed, henny and screaming (I only took part in the screaming). Fun times.

Tukraq

VIP
Bruh I was downtown, the whole city went mad. I hugged 7 ppl. I felt like I was in a rave. People were climbing street lights. Cops weren't doing shit. Some just laughed as well. Lot of weed, henny and screaming (I only took part in the screaming). Fun times.
no henny? are you stupid are you dumb?

No burning shit damn yall are weirdos for that walle i never seen an cadan city/country not burn something

Xalimos goin wild there tonight with a bunch of nick nurse looking ass guys loool

@Mehmet

If the discussion is about the Haj or dinosaurs, you always find a way to insert 'halimos misbehaving. Canadian Somali men are worst alcoholics and kill one another more than any diaspora Somalis and yet, you found bad Canadian Xalimo.

you got ruuxaan called Xalimo and maybe it is time you visit @Basra ha kaa bixisee.

Tukraq

VIP
@Mehmet

If the discussion is about the Haj or dinosaurs, you always find a way to insert 'halimos misbehaving. Canadian Somali men are worst alcoholics and kill one another more than any diaspora Somalis and yet, you found bad Canadian Xalimo.

you got ruuxaan called Xalimo and maybe it is time you visit @Basra ha kaa bixisee.
what exactly did he say that was negative towards halimos or misbehaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending