We will make Mozambique rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Weren't they for 5 days?

Somalia had independent state/sultanates for centuries. Did you have records of people crying for unified states back then?

Why do people have amnesia when someone wants to get independence?

Personally I only recognize pre-colonial borders of Somalia. Those lines were drawn by blood from Somali merchants.

Do you know what Somalia would look like today if Migiurtinia and Somaliland got independence like Djibouti?

Back then, the term "nation states" was very loose, borders would frequently change, sultanates would get overthrown and replaced by new ones as was the case with the Ajuraan sultanate, Adal, Geledi, etc. Having independent states would be very inconvenient in this day and age. First of all wars would break out as soon as possible over contentious borders and these small states would be put on a leash by Ethiopia, Kenya and the Arab states and become vassals. Do you really want Somalis to be degraded to that status? Vassals?

:susp:

Recognise pre colonial borders? How far back do you want to go? 18th Century, 17th, 16th, Middle Ages or even go further and have Somali city states in Antiquity?

Admiring our legacy is good and all I like it, however we must think of the future, we are the greatest merchants of Africa, and a unified Somalia is what will make us great again, in this modern era. Once this fairy tale called Somaliland comes into fruition (and Insha'Allah, it shall not) then other gobols may break away and call for independence, that can never happen. I don't want to see the day when countries like Benadirland or Gedoland exist.

Remember, our Somalinimo is what keeps the star on our beautiful flag together. That is the bond!

Back then, the term "nation states" was very loose, borders would frequently change, sultanates would get overthrown and replaced by new ones as was the case with the Ajuraan sultanate, Adal, Geledi, etc. Having independent states would be very inconvenient in this day and age. First of all wars would break out as soon as possible over contentious borders and these small states would be put on a leash by Ethiopia, Kenya and the Arab states and become vassals. Do you really want Somalis to be degraded to that status? Vassals?

:susp:

Recognise pre colonial borders? How far back do you want to go? 18th Century, 17th, 16th, Middle Ages or even go further and have Somali city states in Antiquity?

Admiring our legacy is good and all I like it, however we must think of the future, we are the greatest merchants of Africa, and a unified Somalia is what will make us great again, in this modern era. Once this fairy tale called Somaliland comes into fruition (and Insha'Allah, it shall not) then other gobols may break away and call for independence, that can never happen. I don't want to see the day when countries like Benadirland or Gedoland exist.

Remember, our Somalinimo is what keeps the star on our beautiful flag together. That is the bond!

It's a shit show. I'm just here to remind you to focus on your Gobol. A table needs legs to stay up--legs are gobols

My Somali is bad. What does koonfur mean?
Koonfur means South

The Gobol you mentioned was actually independent for several days. Based on the current outcome, it was the worst decision they ever made.
DIzfDnoW4AMzGtL

:bell:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The Gobol you mentioned was actually independent for several days. Based on the current outcome, it was the worst decision they ever made.

5 days certainly isn't several days IMO. They were waiting for the south so they could unify. It was the decision the villains the SNM made in 1991 that was horrible. The biggest "Muh Qabiil" I have ever seen.

Many countries have united and parted ways in history...

Only one would rather go full kamikaze and destroy itself than let the other go. :kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If majerteenia got independence from the Italians she would have disappeared into the sunset free as a bird.

We would have had two royal families.

Now are kings are reduced to sleeping in Ramada hotels.
:liberaltears:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
If majerteenia got independence from the Italians she would have disappeared into the sunset free as a bird.

We would have had two royal families.

Now are kings are reduced to sleeping in Ramada hotels.
:liberaltears:

somalia should be divided into jubaland hoboyo ajurania and marjertina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts