We Victorious, 2nd time we liberated Mogadishu from parasites

You have always mixed with bantus, till now your women are being mixed with AMISOM soldiers not mine.

Hawiye + Bantu is the new Asian + White kkkkkkk.

In Gedo you mixed with bantu and your women get raped by Kenyan and married to Ethiopian army who have been there since 1994.

You have always mixed with bantus, till now your women are being mixed with AMISOM soldiers not mine.

Hawiye + Bantu is the new Asian + White kkkkkkk.
qaraar guushaa ka roon.

We are suppior. In fighting and everything else. I speak for HG. In the country i live in 90 percent of somalis with highter education are HG

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
In Gedo you mixed with bantu and your women get raped by Kenyan and married to Ethiopian army who have been there since 1994.
Amisom have turned up on your hawiye women since 2014 they are breeding out your next half hawiye half bantu children while you celebrate meaningless victories.

Your clanman soldiers were begging for money to take from the government for the years of your clans rule over somalia with hasan shiekh and didnt get shit till the superior Farmaajo came and gave them.

Clan name is what you boast about but in reality your people are nothing, the growth of the nation you claim is off our backs not yours, instead you steal and sell off to foreigners because all you guys are is inferior. Not patriots but rather prostitutes.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
qaraar guushaa ka roon.

We are suppior. In fighting and everything else. I speak for HG. In the country i live in 90 percent of somalis with highter education are HG
Bombdishu is getting fucked by the month what strength do your people have ? Why can't your "strong" HG men contain Bombdishu? Why does it need so much foreign troops in 1 city?

90% higher education but can't progress without a darood leading. What exactly does it benefit? What do your people bring but thieves and opportunists ?

Amisom have turned up on your hawiye women since 2014 they are breeding out your next half hawiye half bantu children while you celebrate meaningless victories.

Your clanman soldiers were begging for money to take from the government for the years of your clans rule over somalia with hasan shiekh and didnt get shit till the superior Farmaajo came and gave them.

Clan name is what you boast about but in reality your people are nothing, the growth of the nation you claim is off our backs not yours, instead you steal and sell off to foreigners because all you guys are is inferior. Not patriots but rather prostitutes.
Cap. Your intermixing with kikuyu. There raping you in Nfd. No there is actually threating to expell you. I am superior. I can build. You cant. Qaranka waa aniga

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Cap. Your intermixing with kikuyu. There raping you in Nfd. No there is actually threating to expell you. I am superior. I can build. You cant. Qaranka waa aniga
"I can build. You cant. Qaranka waa aniga" is so ironic coming from the people who fucked the country up and made it what it is now, hawiye pride is dirty sells you off an illusion that is simply so far from the truth.

Somalia is only climbing and growing because of my people not yours. Every bastard president to come from you inferiors stole, sold and downgraded the nation. You are not the type to progress it just isnt in your blood.

Farmaajo will win another term and you will see the continuing progression of the dominant genetic daroods contain

"I can build. You cant. Qaranka waa aniga" is so ironic coming from the people who fucked the country up and made it what it is now, hawiye pride is dirty sells you off an illusion that is simply so far from the truth.

Somalia is only climbing and growing because of my people not yours. Every bastard president to come from you inferiors stole, sold and downgraded the nation. You are not the type to progress it just isnt in your blood.

Farmaajo will win another term and you will see the continuing progression of the dominant genetic daroods contain
I repeat. I can build. you cant. Qaranka waa aniga.

90 percent chance Farmaajo loses.

dominant genes by the way

Trending

Latest posts