We Victorious, 2nd time we liberated Mogadishu from parasites

I am listening to this song tonight. Guuuul. My brothers and sisters jam with me. To our mujahids who took a bullet for us, your sacrifice was not in vain. To the lions of Badbaado Qaran

I am listening to this song tonight. Guuuul. My brothers and sisters jam with me. To our mujahids who took a bullet for us, your sacrifice was not in vain. To the lions of Badbaado Qaran

Ya moryaan. You think this some kind of planet of apes. For 30yrs you have denied Somalia's her progress.
We are prepared to fight the last qabiil war. To ethnic cleanse you from the face of the earth.
Siyaad Barre run out of resources but this time Qatar,Turkey, Ethiopia and Eritrea are backing us ya moryaan.
No more mooryaan mark my word..

This is what you have destroyed ya moryaan

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Ya moryaan. You think this some kind of planet of apes. For 30yrs you have denied Somalia's her progress.
We are prepared to fight the last qabiil war. To ethnic cleanse you from the face of the earth.
Siyaad Barre run out of resources but this time Qatar,Turkey, Ethiopia and Eritrea are backing us ya moryaan.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Cope faqash orphan, leave the tears for your pillow

Fagash you need to find a job and stop being a parasite on other Somali's. Siad Barre was good to you but not me. Stay in your dusty village and Fk your Somalimo. Do you find me in your village? Hell no because there is no food for you.

1991 was when I became richer and more successful. It was the best thing that happened for all Somali people except leeches like you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Call me when Farmaajo is NOT in Villa Somalia

Gorgor and Haramcad are ready to fully engage this time if any battle occurs before they stood down due to Farmaajo kindness for the poor citizens.

We are getting stronger everyday

Call me when Farmaajo is NOT in Villa Somalia

Gorgor and Haramcad are ready to fully engage this time if any battle occurs before they stood down due to Farmaajo kindness for the poor citizens.

We are getting stronger everyday

Bun I guess we are both winners. Homeless Farmajoo is under house arrest and PM Roble takes control of Mogadishu.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

AUN Siad Barre a man that was something no other somali man could ever be, true leader and warrior.

Now look what we are left with after refusing his reign :farmajoyaab:

AUN Siad Barre a man that was something no other somali man could ever be, true leader and warrior.

Now look what we are left with after refusing his reign :farmajoyaab:

Why did Siad Barre run away like a coward and die in a Nigreian toilet. Warriors don't run. USC was victorious then and it is victorious today.

Xoogster you are langaab and I am landheere. I don't need a state.. My clan is dowlad.

My people have become far more richer post 1991 than before. We created the biggest banks and market in Somalia. We good.

Why does it bother you if I celebrate my peoples victory. We victorious and victory comes from Alllah

Xoogster you are langaab and I am landheere. I don't need a state.. My clan is dowlad.

My people have become far more richer post 1991 than before. We created the biggest banks and market in Somalia. We good.

Why does it bother you if I celebrate my peoples victory. We victorious and victory comes from Alllah
bro stop spamming.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

You and your people are genetically inferior to me, you are infused with bantu genetics and have a aggression rate higher than me. Instead of building you break, sort of like Yajooj and Majooj no civilization was met through you and all you are known for is causing havoc.

My people are superior and are the blessing of Somalia to lead and progress the nation. Shaytan was banned from heaven because he was too stingy and didn't accept his role and wanted more. Same thing with your people but the banning phase was missed, till now you cause havoc and downgrade the nation. Personal achievements is one thing but the whole is ruined by you.

You and your people are genetically inferior to me, you are infused with bantu genetics and have a aggression rate higher than me. Instead of building you break, sort of like Yajooj and Majooj no civilization was met through you and all you are known for is causing havoc.

My people are superior and are the blessing of Somalia to lead and progress the nation. Shaytan was banned from heaven because he was too stingy and didn't accept his role and wanted more. Same thing with your people but the banning phase was missed, till now you cause havoc and downgrade the nation. Personal achievements is one thing but the whole is ruined by you.
cap we never intermixed with bantus. your woman were prostitues to kikuyus, you sold them.

There is no toilet or food in Gedo and you compare ypurself to me. Dusty tramp

Trending

Latest posts