WE THE NORTH RAPTORS TAKE IT IN GAME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagine KD returns next game and erases y’alls 3-1 :ooh::ooh:

You know very well that you guys are smothering a depleted team.

Manne irrelevant Canada has to have some little achievement to feel good about itself. It’s like that middle child in a family of 14. Always feeling left out.

Manne irrelevant Canada has to have some little achievement to feel good about itself. It’s like that middle child in a family of 14. Always feeling left out.
Stfu you American rat. Raptors have always been treated unfairly in the NBA, so of course we're going to be proud.

Literally all of the states besides Cali (obv) and 2 others are rooting for the Raptors, shows how much you fatties hate eachother even against outsiders. o_O

We The North.
giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I completely underestimated raptors, they are a very good team and Canada definitely deserves the ‘chip. :)

If he plays well or plays at all in next game than this is going seven and he will stay in the oakland

Stfu you American rat. Raptors have always been treated unfairly in the NBA, so of course we're going to be proud.

Literally all of the states besides Cali (obv) and 2 others are rooting for the Raptors, shows how much you fatties hate eachother even against outsiders. o_O
Will yall sip henny with mickyminded and twerk the usual half naked reer henny style

Imagine KD returns next game and erases y’alls 3-1

GET THAT GARBAGE OUT OF HERE..... We are playing with the Same team that won few years ago...

WE TOOK OVER AND SHOW UP IN OAKLAND

Successful business trip to the Bay Area. #WeTheNorth

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I am not from there but damn i wanna damage yall some more and give our kawhi back as he belongs to the california lakers
So what? You're still from America, so that L belongs to you.

By your logic, y'all should give Ohio Steph Curry back as he belongs to them!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

If KD was playing, it would’ve been a more competitive series but kawhi proved to be the difference maker and I have to give credit to Kyle for being an excellent decision maker; those selfless passes finding open guys were crucial.

I also think KD will not be returning, I think his injuries are more serious than they thought and don’t want to risk it.

I love exciting games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts