We shouldn’t hate the Jews….

Yes the Jews are munafiq that are killing our Muslim brother don’t get me wrong.

But we should also learn from them. How Jews are very close together and have the western world under the their balls. We could really learn tips of them so we could control our neighbours from the outside

Yes the Jews are munafiq that are killing our Muslim brother don’t get me wrong.

But we should also learn from them. How Jews are very close together and have the western world under the their balls. We could really learn tips of them so we could control our neighbours from the outside
Wallahi it gets me ANRGY how small group can run the world like that 🤣🤣 but then again they’re very high IQ ethic group so no surprise.
the Muslim world looks for ally while the Jews look for a ally that suck their dick. We seriously need to their skill and kill them off

Been watching too much Jew conspiracy
From New York to Paris to Ukraine until palastine.

They Even had the money to buy palastine during WWI. I’m starting to think the boss of the Jews is shaytan cuz no way

If I become the caliph of Somalia
I’m gonna get European Jews and somalized them throw them into northern Somalia and let them boost our country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Yahud are blessed with Brains. The Christians are blessed with merciful hearts and compassion. The Muslims are blessed with a brave heart.

God does not give one nation every favor. Just like every human being is given goodness no matter how evil they can be.

The very definition of human is imperfect. If God perfected us with 100% favor- we will enter God's realm of Perfection which is IMPOSSIBLE!! ALAAHU AKBAAR!

The Yahud are blessed with Brains. The Christians are blessed with merciful hearts and compassion. The Muslims are blessed with a brave heart.

God does not give one nation every favor. Just like every human being is given goodness no matter how evil they can be.

The very definition of human is imperfect. If God perfected us with 100% favor- we will enter God's realm of Perfection which is IMPOSSIBLE!! ALAAHU AKBAAR!
Allah Swt should’ve blessed us with brain
We got salafi, Shia, sufis debating everyday in western world while their home country is destroyed :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Allah Swt should’ve blessed us with brain
We got salafi, Shia, sufis debating everyday in western world while their home country is destroyed :jcoleno:

istafurulaaah :damn: no huuno--our brave heart suits us very well. We can sleep in the night. The Yahuud are sleeping with one eye open
Monday Morning Cat GIF by GrowthX

hanif#

Somalo-Arab

How are you?

images (84) (11).jpeg

You are smarter than the Jew remember that.

Trending

Latest posts