We should stop hating on Somali men foreal

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Imagine the average faraaxs who’s on his grind sees this from his own women.
The average farax ain’t on a good grind. Do you think our communities and country would be in the state they are in, if the average farax was a hardworking man/father?

The average farax ain’t on a good grind. Do you think our communities and country would be in the state they are in, if the average farax was a hardworking man/father?
images.jpeg

The way Somali women slander their men, it makes them look like the low I.Q langaab bantu j*reers who run rampage and think that their men are just bullet bags for the police.
Love how you're totally oblivious to the years of disrespect nig men have been showing their women, y'know, the ones who hold their community together. I'm glad they're waking up. Monkey men aint it :nahgirl:

You guys are proving my point lol. I’m not gassing up or praising men. I’m just saying we gotta stop these gender wars and excessive somali men bashing. It’s getting out of hand. Not every Somali father is bad. Not all Somali men are bad even tho their is a lot of bad apples online. Maybe it’s cause I’m getting older. It’s just childish to be coming for Somali men 24/7.

I guess they're aware of their reputation. Hence why the're hounding Somali women like this. They Wouldn't have the brass to prey on Arab/pakistani women, in some ways they have been failed by their men, and the other it's a consequence of somali women's insecurity, ethnic - self hate, independence and rebelliousness, desperate - attention seeking behaviour and what have you.
Yes you may be right.. I heard that a lot of the reverts ask for Arab women first and they are advised in the mosque to go for Somali women. This is because they know the Arab girl family
Will never allow it, It’s disgusting it’s like we are easy. I blame the somali men because arab men really protect their women whereas Somali men don’t really care. Anyways my advice to my Somali sisters is to stay AWAY from reverts.

There's nothing more embarrassing than people who bash their own, men or women. Imagine routinely denigrating your own people, your own blood for a few retweets, all because daddy/mommy wasn't very nice to you or supportive growing up. It's so replusive wallahi.

People who take part in that gender war shite need go get some therapy instead of subjecting the rest of us to their childhood trauma. Fucking mentally unhinged maggots :pacspit:

Trump talks about grabbing white women by the Pu**Y and they still vote more for him then their own girl Hillary.

A somali man tells them to act right and wear the hijab and they cry about opression.

its the twillight zone. And also why the marriage rate is so horrible for us in the west.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
[
Yes you may be right.. I heard that a lot of the reverts ask for Arab women first and they are advised in the mosque to go for Somali women. This is because they know the Arab girl family
Will never allow it, It’s disgusting it’s like we are easy. I blame the somali men because arab men really protect their women whereas Somali men don’t really care. Anyways my advice to my Somali sisters is to stay AWAY from reverts.
You sound like you get all your outside info from Somali twitter and this forum, war bal Somali miyad tahay? Convert marriage's are ridiculously rare compared to every other Muslim community. It's so rare that 2 marriages is enough to convince bums on the internet it's an epidemic.

Seriously you sound like you got bullied as kid and you now spend your time scrolling the Somali side of the Internet, wax ba idinka qaldan:mjlol:

Meh, these are grown women we're talking about, not children. They don't need others to tell them what's right or wrong - that would be their parent's job

This is just product of the west. Somali mens hould just focus on bettering themselves creating brotherhood program. We have no allies we've all we got as soon as we build kinship ties in the diaspora sooner we build stronger community and nation state.

Trending

Latest posts