We should stop hating on Somali men foreal

Older divorcees are mainly speaking in Somali so your argument about ajanabis using this as ammo to be racist is absurd.

They have every right to speak on any issue they choose. Nothing can ever change unless we address whatever issues do not serve our community. Part of the reason why the west is always ahead socially, financially etc is because they improve on their culture, laws and stamp out social problems to create a cohesive society. They’re not telling each other to shut up about rape because it’s ‘embarrassing’.

Do you know how difficult it is to speak about your divorce, and the stigma there is being a Somali woman who is divorced with multiple kids? Do you think women giving desperate pleas to younger girls not to make the same mistakes is some sort of attack on men. Older women have literally give up on the men. They’re at such a low point where they can’t even fathom their daughters having heathy relationships with a Somali man. That’s truly sad to me. I think the culture is redeemable if there were real efforts made towards equality.

I’m not going to even mention the social issues back home and the epidemic of child rape. You can’t possibly think that Somali men and Somali women are equal……
sis and improving our culture is stopping gender wars and this whole "all somali men are bad" rhetoric. There really isn't a stigma against divorce in the Somali community. You can be remarried multiple times as a Somali lady and no one really cares, you even get congratulated. We are not Pakistani or Indian lol. Older women doing that installs fear in unmarried women and makes them assume all our men are like that. There is harm to this. Once again for the 50th time I'm not dismissing the problems in our community, I'm calling out how there are ladies out there who have had bad marriage history and using this to spread messages to vulnerable women.

This is why Somali women will never be free. Imagine saying that you can’t criticize the cultural misogyny because ajanabis are racist.
Lol you live the west of you wanna hxe out by all means. No one controls you or your actions they only judge you. You don't care about Somali culture if you did you make effort to try to change things up. Instead your at home complaining about men. While praising foreigners

This Seems Like A Reer London Problem LoL
Glad We Don't Have That Issue Here Shoutout To The True And Loyal Qalanjos

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Part of the reason why the west is always ahead socially, financially etc is because they improve on their culture, laws and stamp out social problems to create a cohesive society.

So it wasnt by good old fashioned pillaging. The way its been done since the beginning of time. Funny how they seem to always be occupying a country while getting ahead socially and financially independent of it. #thegymnastics

Trending

Latest posts