We should bring back Somali wildlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best place to start is cal madow mountains.
Next animals we will bring back.
Asian elephants since theyre smaller and have smaller tusks. Next animal is gonna be a cheeta.
Then a lion and giraffe.

Nigga, Somalia isn't even liveable for humans and you are talking about animals.
Factz! we already competing with camels for fucking grass! imagine how much desertification will increase if we import dozens of herbivores. We already live in a desert that barely gets any rain.. We should focus on improving the environment to increase rainfall like israel and china and then move on to reintroducing wildlife. Mind you all this shit come after we civilise our selves first and sort shit out in our country.

:mjlol:

Its amazing that even the animals are apart of the Somali Diaspora:mjlol:
Yep they can sense tribal conflicts.

4tCxSJ.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Factz! we already competing with camels for fucking grass! imagine how much desertification will increase if we import dozens of herbivores. We already live in a desert that barely gets any rain.. We should focus on improving the environment to increase rainfall like israel and china and then move on to reintroducing wildlife. Mind you all this shit come after we civilise our selves first and sort shit out in our country.

:mjlol:

:drakelaugh:It will take for us at least 2 centuries for rebuilding Somalia completely:gucciwhat:
First, economical and political stability,
then the education and health for the people and then the nature and agriculture (so we can feed Somalis) annnnnd then we can talk about the girafes, lions and elephants:chrisfreshhah: who cares about the wild life when your politicians act like animals?:nahgirl::mjlol::kodaksmiley:

:drakelaugh:It will take for us at least 2 centuries for rebuilding Somalia completely:gucciwhat:
First, economical and political stability,
then the education and health for the people and then the nature and agriculture (so we can feed Somalis) annnnnd then we can talk about the girafes, lions and elephants:chrisfreshhah: who cares about the wild life when your politicians act like animals?:nahgirl::mjlol::kodaksmiley:
Not really 4head. We just have to use our resources correctly and get rid of corruption. Let me put this into perspective for you. China became wealthy in 1970-1980 on wards due to economic reforms and following the standards of the west. Before that their gdp was 300 million in 1970. Japan built up after the first world war after having used up all it's resources by changing it's economy to cater to electronics and business that emulated the west.

Lets not forget dubai who used their oil money decisively in 1980 to build their resorts and economy from their oil money and their gdp increased tremendously.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Not really 4head. We just have to use our resources correctly and get rid of corruption. Let me put this into perspective for you. China became wealthy in 1970-1980 on wards due to economic reforms and following the standards of the west. Before that their gdp was 300 million in 1970. Japan built up after the first world war after having used up all it's resources by changing it's economy to cater to electronics and business that emulated the west.

Lets not forget dubai who used their oil money decisively in 1980 to build their resorts and economy from their oil money and their gdp increased tremendously.

These countries don't have the tribal and clans wars and people who are still living the Middle Ages...I hope there's a bright future for Somalia. My family has a farm in Djibouti, in the small town of Damerjog and also some other farms and business in Somaliland but i don't know if it is worth the hustle for Somalis..

These countries don't have the tribal and clans wars and people who are still living the Middle Ages...I hope there's a bright future for Somalia. My family has a farm in Djibouti, in the small town of Damerjog and also some other farms and business in Somaliland but i don't know if it is worth the hustle for Somalis..
My friend anything is possible. The arabs were tribalistc when lawrence of arabia went there. Only oil money united towards a common cause. I seriously think poverty is what makes ppl hate each other since they feel like they have to compete for resources since money is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending