WE REFUSE TO TAKE THIS L! 3 Djiboutians beaten up by madoow in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
These type of men are same to cry about dhīloyiīnka on internet. Hooyada wass grow a pair of balls. Sonkor type of niggas they so suggary their body is mad soft. Western lifestyle khat khamri not working out big manbreasts futo naag and this how they turn out. That's why I encourage my brother's work out. Do something

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These type of men are same to cry about dhīloyiīnka on internet. Hooyada wass grow a pair of balls. Sonkor type of niggas they so suggary their body is mad soft. Western lifestyle khat khamri not working out big manbreasts futo naag and this how they turn out. That's why I encourage my brother's work out. Do something

With all honesty, eating bariis and drinking sweet tea without workout will render you no better than a female.

Just look at the lack of stability as the punches are thrown. They are punching like females and stumbling like females.

Kezira

disneylanders
How do you know they are Djiboutians could be any Somali because many Somalis from all over live in France

They were very lucky, the black dude is in good shape, great reflexes, but you could see he didn't carry KO power or even know's how to punch effectively in those situations.

If he did, he would have rendered them all unconscious and this would have been incredibly embarrassing for Somali's for decades to come.

I don't understand people that are out of shape and can't fight out of a paper bag running their mouths at others.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The Black guy is saying vous ne seriez pas accepte wich literraly means you will not be allowed entry or accepted. So this means this is refugee place so the L belongs to somalis seeking refuge. Last i check Djibouti ballin on another level
:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending