We outa not comment on his obsession! Each time AJ has a thread about Islam or Somalis let's ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why do you guys give attention to this TROLL!

Each time he makes a BREAKING NEWS or a Somali committed this crime or that crime why do we give him 10 pages of comments and replies.

IGNORE THE MADMAN! He is hell-bend on taking his childhood abuse on our religion and ethnicity. HE HATES HIMSELF AND US for what some guy did to him growing up. A mental distant uncle did something to him. He is mad at anything and everything Muslim and Somali.

IGNORE HIM AND TREAT HIM LIKE NORTH KOREA, A PARIAH.

He has his moments and all around can be a good guy and moderator, but his constant need to degrade Somalis to other non-somalis is crazy, disgusting and concerning. Every time there's a new non Somali member you be sure he makes a thread about/to them then starts all kinds of gossip, drama and lies.

The obvious answer to this is of course alcohol. Can't deny the correlation between him switching from Alky to weed and him becoming a little unstable lol

off topic weren't Barni and HalyeeyQaran supposed to be banned for two weeks only?:patrice:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You use to be on top of all the happenings in Canada, not anymore. I cover that for you now. You turned into a unstable sarkhaan

You use to be on top of all the happenings in Canada, not anymore. I cover that for you now. You turned into a unstable sarkhaan

Whenever I post them people start to . You people ruin the atmosphere here and it has discouraged others from posting for fear that they too get attacked.

There are 25 registered members online right now as I type this but it's only me and @Duchess providing the interesting threads but you people attack us when we do.

Get lost. You will not silence me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whenever I post them people start to . You people ruin the atmosphere here and it has discouraged others from posting for fear that they too get attacked.

There are 25 registered members online right now as I type this but it's only me and @Duchess providing the interesting threads but you people attack us when we do.

Go drown yourself in that Absolut Vodka

Go drown yourself in that Absolut Vodka

I'm no a drinker. Only marijuana.

Go make click bait threads. You're only mad your threads don't go platinum. I can get 2000 views in just a few hours. You don't have my talent. You don't give the people what they want. You bring us a white couple from some local TV station YouTube channel and say "SOMALI COUPLE". You are the troll

Nobody can make thread while we are busy in rebutting your lies and fake news

why do you guys give attention to this TROLL!

Each time he makes a BREAKING NEWS or a Somali committed this crime or that crime why do we give him 10 pages of comments and replies.

IGNORE THE MADMAN! He is hell-bend on taking his childhood abuse on our religion and ethnicity. HE HATES HIMSELF AND US for what some guy did to him growing up. A mental distant uncle did something to him. He is mad at anything and everything Muslim and Somali.

IGNORE HIM AND TREAT HIM LIKE NORTH KOREA, A PARIAH.
I don't know much about him but I will take your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.