We need toxic women appreciation

You have to be a youngin the pussy market is in a recession rn getting pussy hasn't been this hard in mankind history I was pulling more in Grade 9 then I am right now sxb :mjlol:

We need 75% of the women population to become ties that would cure a lot of problems like school shooters for examples :manny:
:dead::dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I guess you can consider me young as I am only 26 years old but I am not that young though I remember how easy it was to hit up a buff ting on myspace and MSN Messenger, in fact you didn't even to sign up to online dating websites like today in order to get laid, you could literally hit up a nightclub with your mandem on a friday/saturday night and it was guaranteed lay if you're game was on point. It's because of these simps increasing the egos of these ugly and fat chicks, back in the day if you were seen dating a fat chick you would have been laughed at. Now its normal or '' in the trend'' with all this pro fat movement business going on.

But OP was like acting like these types of chicks don't exist at all. Which was my point.
Scratch dat u older than me sxb :damn:

But yeah there are a lot of ties out here but we aren't content with that number :damedamn:

Trending