We need to uplift each other from time to time.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Inshallah the Syrian and Indian baddies from Hyperbad see this and find themselves a Somali man.

Thank you for improving our pr

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Inshallah the Syrian and Indian baddies from Hyperbad see this and find themselves a Somali man.

Thank you for improving our pr
It already happens in sweden but majority of Somalis guys always go for their halimos as they can't tolerate these ajnabi families 😂Allah has blessed us with Somali woman man

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
It already happens in sweden but majority of Somalis guys always go for their halimos as they can't tolerate these ajnabi families 😂Allah has blessed us with Somali woman man
Yeah Icl I'll never marry a non-horner unless they're family is one of the good ones. My pride cannot tolerate those ajnabis.

Tell the we are low on stocks. They can get their pick after we are done choosing
block lil GIF

Only weirdos in the Somali diaspora stereotype their own ethnicity. There’s good Somali men out there and there’s horrible Somali men, same with the women and frankly same with every ethnicity out there in the world.

I can’t believe we still treat people as groups even towards oneself, that’s literally crazy thinking. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that trends exist within groups but as a person with ONE soul that’s also going to marry someone else with ONE soul you need to think about people as individuals and other important things like their background come into play but only as a quick preference for compatibility initially, nothing more but don’t let their background (things they can’t change) make you judge their character, that’s an evil way of thinking.

It’s actually crazy that the tweet just bad talked countless of Muslim men with a wide range of difference in character and that’s somehow meant to be a compliment cause she complimented Somali men in a backhanded way, that’s pure ceeb in my opinion, and it honestly shows her lack of character and need for development as a good human being who doesn’t judge millions of men with a few thoughtless words.

I just hope that these people are young and can grow out of their thoughtless and simple ways of thinking.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts