We need to talk about the Ana-Arab Farax's ruining our reputation

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
athiest/agnostic tend to be blm xalimos/faraxs.

who even thought of the name blm xalimos? maybe make a term like that for them so you can shame them.
💯💯kuffar faraxs and xalimos usually are blm supporters. We don't want that filth. Ana arabs are much better than kuffars. At least you can convince them to stop claiming arabs but kuffars are to far gone

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Kuffars can f right off. Ana arabs have some truth to their identity but kuffars are all ajanabis to me.
giphy.gif

I am not one of the ana arab groups, but historically we might have closer triats to berbers and arabs compared to african niliotics or bantu. I am 100% northern somali, but some of us have ancient middle east haplogroup (2000 years ago) and others get a middle east heritage estimated to be in the last 200 years.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I am not one of the ana arab groups, but historically we might have closer triats to berbers and arabs compared to african niliotics or bantu. I am 100% northern somali, but some of us have ancient middle east haplogroup (2000 years ago) and others get a middle east heritage estimated to be in the last 200 years.
They can't deny this can they :manny:

Trending