We need to stop violence against our women

Status
Not open for further replies.
This subject makes me so emotional and teary eyed but someone needs to do it. I volunteer for an organization for a few hours a month and I have met two Somali women who fled violent homes so far and whose husbands were looking for them. Even though the organization deals with other types of support, we still tried our best to help them. I was told by the sisters who have been in this sector for a bit of time that this is a common issue in the Somali community like in others but the problem with ours is that some women might accept their situation or regret asking for help. Please... to anyone reading.... seek help and get away from the abuse and the violence. One of the women we helped had bruises on her face and looked like she saw a ghost. It is so gut wrenching.

It was a stereotype like a year or 2 ago I saw couple videos online to back the stereotype I haven't really heard much anymore after the acid attacks and stabbings started happening more

I ask because I heard this said repeatedly but not sure if it was overblown.

I ask because I heard this said repeatedly but not sure if it was overblown.

It definitely wasn't overblown my cousin in London told me story of time some random geeljire attached a xalimo gazelle with a shisha pipe :mjlol: Somali girls from UK are always talking shit about Somali males on social media like @blackbanana and they marry ajnabi more than any other Somali community

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
People in UK are realy desperate to throw acid on face and stabbings are just very feminine and they claim to be gangs, come to the US and bring acid or a knife to a fight you gonna be blown up with a rifle into pieces.:ohhhdamn:

wars

Inhermouth
Imagine if your the only guy in the U.K with a gun...

I think you’d be worshipped by all the backstabbing acid attacking dumb asses.

wars

Inhermouth
It definitely wasn't overblown my cousin in London told me story of time some random geeljire attached a xalimo gazelle with a shisha pipe :mjlol: Somali girls from UK are always talking shit about Somali males on social media like @blackbanana and they marry ajnabi more than any other Somali community

Why would he attack a gorgeous yet innocent gazelle? Does he think this is the Serengeti?

God help the geeljire!

IMG_1829.JPG

UK gangs wouldn't last a day with these guys

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This subject makes me so emotional and teary eyed but someone needs to do it. I volunteer for an organization for a few hours a month and I have met two Somali women who fled violent homes so far and whose husbands were looking for them. Even though the organization deals with other types of support, we still tried our best to help them. I was told by the sisters who have been in this sector for a bit of time that this is a common issue in the Somali community like in others but the problem with ours is that some women might accept their situation or regret asking for help. Please... to anyone reading.... seek help and get away from the abuse and the violence. One of the women we helped had bruises on her face and looked like she saw a ghost. It is so gut wrenching.

Somali men don't abuse their women compare to other groups around the world like South Asians, Eastern Europeans, North Africans, Middle easterners and parts of central Asia and west Africa.

Somali men and Horners in general are known to be very kind to their women. They only use words, not hands so stop trying to victimize yourself Subhanallah. You're always speaking negative against Somali men, why?

Somali men don't abuse their women compare to other groups around the world like South Asians, Eastern Europeans, North Africans, Middle easterners and parts of central Asia and west Africa.

Somali men and Horners in general are known to be very kind to their women. They only use words, not hands so stop trying to victimize yourself Subhanallah. You're always speaking negative against Somali men, why?

I am not. You have a bias or you just don't know what you're talking about.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am not. You have a bias or you just don't know what you're talking about.

Somali men abusing their women is rare compare to other communities. Ofcourse violence against women is unacceptable but these Somali women who experience such things must report it instead of lying to themselves. That's their problem not Somalis problem.

Somali men abusing their women is rare compare to other communities. Ofcourse violence against women is unacceptable but these Somali women who experience such things must report it instead of lying to themselves. That's their problem not Somalis problem.

Its not rare. What do you get out of being ignorant? Why don't you broaden your mind and accept cretsin realities? How will this problem be fixed if you call it "rare" when you know it's the opposite?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its not rare. What do you get out of being ignorant? Why don't you broaden your mind and accept cretsin realities? How will this problem be fixed if you call it "rare" when you know it's the opposite?

It's rare you and that's a fact so now go make more threads about Somali men you self hater.

It's not the opposite amore lol. Reer xamars are the only Somalis who beat up their wives on daily basis :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending