We need to start questioning western Somalis about Islam…

Now there is Somali guy who tweeted about his Twitter mutual being Shia..
IMG_4777.jpeg

Well eventually it lead beef between Shia and Somalis. Iraqis threw racist jokes and the Somalis made saddem and American jokes on Shias but that’s not the main point.

The amount of Somalis tryna defend the shias
IMG_4778.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

IMG_4780.jpeg

IMG_4782.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg

IMG_4784.jpeg

The Farah and the xalimos but the majority happened to be xalimos defending them. They think this is Arab/south Asian issue not religion one 😭 it started between Arab then spread all the way to sub continent. The funny thing is that why don’t they question themselves because why does Yemen, Saudi, Oman and even Tanzania have Shia but not Somalia ? Why doesn’t Somalia have friendship with Houthis and Iran and even the current Iraq ? The last time we had moment with Iraq is when they had Sunni leader not Shia one.

Our imam the madhab Somali follows literally said

IMG_4785.jpeg

And we got twitter Somalis tryna ally with them not knowing our imams consider them as kuffar.
The Shias are no different then the Jews and Christian

Attachments

• IMG_4781.jpeg
    IMG_4781.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 137
They were right to call him out we causing too much hatred by beefing with everyone . I don’t like Shias and the way they talk about our companion but it’s ramadan and we’re not in the position to start fight with anyone at the moment

People are too nice nowadays. The Shia belief is wrong and they should be ashamed.

I remember I said that Christianity is evil and someone Somali kid told me that I shouldn't say that because there a good Christians out there. Like common people act like the fbi agents lurk in every conversation ready to cancel me. Let's have a backbone.

They were right to call him out we causing too much hatred by beefing with everyone . I don’t like Shias and the way they talk about our companion but it’s ramadan and we’re not in the position to start fight with anyone at the moment
We don’t care the hatred shias has for us🤫. The scholars literally tells us to stay away from them. They’re even considered worse then Jews

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Shias are slowly becoming relevant. They took over sunni iran, then sunni baghdad, and now syria. Theyre in lebanon, pakistan even nigeria! everywhere.

You can respectfully critique or disagree with others. A majority of Somalis I've seen online seem incapable of interacting with others in a respectful manner. We are hated in every corner of the wold it feels like and it's going to get worse before it gets better. Hopefully this will teach the retarded, chronically-online Somalis that words matter and reputation is everything.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
We don’t care the hatred shias has for us🤫. The scholars literally tells us to stay away from them. They’re even considered worse then Jews
Saladin fought the Shia before he fought thr Christians during the Crusades. Because he could not turn his back to those people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The response is not in defence of Shias but rather telling the guy to mind his own business since we don't have Shias in Somalia and the sectarianism BS is one thing we managed to stay clear from.

Their response was correct, although when I see a Somali chatting BS I just ignore them on Twitter. The more retweets they get the happier they become after all they are just attention seekers.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
exactly but its best to ignore attention seekers, they have freedom of expression and we have the freedom to ignore them. Shia/Sunni is not an issue for Somalis so that just makes it easier to ignore him. There are attention seekers mostly Xalimos who tweet about stuff that actually concern Somalis and take a position that is a detriment to Somali well being its better to police those who actually cause problems instead of some random Farax being xenophobic to some random sect lol.

Trending

Latest posts