We need to make religion learn its place in the 21st century

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know how paramount this is. Keep that voodoo shit indoors or in your places of worship. If you are going to enjoy freedom to practice your religion dont try to deny it to the next man. Stop pretending like your beliefs have any basis in science when it actually contradicts science. Quit getting emotionally worked up and hostile at the mention of your religion, religion is an idea and all ideas should be subject to criticism.

If these rules prove difficult to follow, you are welcome to repatriate to any of the following Shariah countries. I heard Saudi weather is great this time of the year :kanyehmm::camby:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
What you need to do is mind your own business and not interfere with other's religious beliefs. If you're adamant of your right to choose to not believe then you must respect other's right to choose to believe.

The West prides itself on offering religious freedom to all of its citizens, countries like Saudi Arabia don't. If the West fails to uphold its pledge to freedom of religion, it just shows that it can't uphold itself to the standard it expects from other countries.

You were just on here saying you were on the fence about religion and now you're a militant atheist? How Sway?:drakewtf:

I'll reiterate this point by saying you should really mind your business when it comes to the religious leanings of others. Just worry about yourself bruh.

What you need to do is mind your own business and not interfere with other's religious beliefs. If you're adamant of your right to choose to not believe then you must respect other's right to choose to believe.

The West prides itself on offering religious freedom to all of its citizens, countries like Saudi Arabia don't. If the West fails to uphold its pledge to freedom of religion, it just shows that it can't uphold itself to the standard it expects from other countries.

You were just on here saying you were on the fence about religion and now you're a militant atheist? How Sway?:drakewtf:

I'll reiterate this point by saying you should really mind your business when it comes to the religious leanings of others. Just worry about yourself bruh.
Case in point another sensitive muslim taking everything as an affront to his beliefs. Literally I just jotted down a couple of basic western values you take for granted and you accuse me of trying to convert people. Wut. Where.

If these basic principles are so hard to follow then maybe you dont deserve the freedom of religion you are getting

HalyeeyQaran

Case in point another sensitive muslim taking everything as an affront to his beliefs. Literally I just jotted down a couple of basic western values you take for granted and you accuse me of trying to convert people. Wut. Where.

If these basic principles are so hard to follow then maybe you dont deserve the freedom of religion you are getting
Bruh...what?:dwill:

All I did was encourage you to worry about yourself and not about the religious beliefs of others. All of my replies in this thread have been quite civil. Why are you so invested in what Muslims do? Better yet, why are you so concerned with the religious beliefs of others? Aren't these the same gripes you claim to have with religion?:draketf:

Bruh...what?:dwill:

All I did was encourage you to worry about yourself and not about the religious beliefs of others. All of my replies in this thread have been quite civil. Why are you so invested in what Muslims do? Better yet, why are you so concerned with the religious beliefs of others? Aren't these the same gripes you claim to have with religion?:draketf:
Fam I wouldnt have to say these words if some people here didnt take this tolerance of religion thing a muck. So being the helpful natured dude i am decided to give them a bit of a reminder. You are free to follow your religion all u want so lomg u dont infringe upon anothers right to- Your beliefs will never get credibility from the scientific community. These are just facts man

Thousand of posts are made here defaming mulhids suddenly u crying foul when one post about you is made :siilaanyolaugh:

HalyeeyQaran

Fam I wouldnt have to say these words if some people here didnt take this tolerance of religion thing a muck. So being the helpful natured dude i am decided to give them a bit of a reminder. You are free to follow your religion all u want so lomg u dont infringe upon anothers right to- Your beliefs will never get credibility from the scientific community. These are just facts man

Thousand of posts are made here defaming mulhids suddenly u crying foul when one post about you is made :siilaanyolaugh:
Scientific community.:lolbron:

Abti, let's cut the schtick. Save the neckbeard talk for Reddit my nigga. I quite vividly remember you telling us stories about how your parents were strict and uber religious. I think you have a chip on your shoulder that's clouding your judgement bruh. No hard feelings homie. Hopefully everything works out for you in the long run.:yousmart:

The only fucks that are sensitive about religion and just own STFU about religion are Atheists themselves. This thread is "case in point" to quote you

Scientific community.:lolbron:

Abti, let's cut the schtick. Save the neckbeard talk for Reddit my nigga. I quite vividly remember you telling us stories about how your parents were strict and uber religious. I think you have a chip on your shoulder that's clouding your judgement bruh. No hard feelings homie. Hopefully everything works out for you in the long run.:yousmart:
Thanks g

Don't bawl like a baby, just point out what part of my post you dont agree with.

WTF are you on about. What would I be crying about SMFH

Your post was just you blabbering on and venting about religion like @HalyeeyQaran said you probably got scarred by your parents.
The only thing I stated is you are quite contradictory in saying Religious people are "emotional and hostile at the mention of religion"
when you yourself seem that way. which is reflected by your very post, and your tendency to respond with "butthurt" to every comment.

WTF are you on about. What would I be crying about SMFH

Your post was just you blabbering on and venting about religion like @HalyeeyQaran said you probably got scarred by your parents.
The only thing I stated is you are quite contradictory in saying Religious people are "emotional and hostile at the mention of religion"
when you yourself seem that way. which is reflected by your very post, and your tendency to respond with "butthurt" to every comment.
Why u in if u aint offended. I just read yall the contemparary western values regarding religion. Why is this so controversial

Why u in if u aint offended. I just read yall the contemparary western values regarding religion. Why is this so controversial

LMFAO, you just keep proving my point. Every response anyone makes to you is "butthurt" "crying" or "ing" in your eyes, its a never ending cycle of arrogance and stupidity.

You are too stupid for my taste so pls if you could stop quoting me that would be appreciated.
Peace

LMFAO, you just keep proving my point. Every response anyone makes to you is "butthurt" "crying" or "ing" in your eyes, its a never ending cycle of arrogance and stupidity.

You are too stupid for my taste so pls if you could stop quoting me that would be appreciated.
Peace
Later homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending