515SGhy9tiL._AC_SX425_.jpg

To this

82.jpg

reer puntlandoow
Keep the flag remove the star

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
totally against it tbh. Need a flag inclusive to all Puntite natives, that flag solely represents “Migurtinia”
Explain what you mea with all Puntite natives, who are the natives of PL but not "migiurtinia" and how in what way. does PL flag solely represent Migiurtinia :farmajoyaab:

Explain what you mea with all Puntite natives, who are the natives of PL but not "migiurtinia" and how in what way. does PL flag solely represent Migiurtinia :farmajoyaab:
The red flag legit represents boqor cismans sultanate, although all bari natives were apart of it the flag links to 1 qabil, we need a flag inclusive to all people in Punt, I’ve met patriotic leelkase puntlanders, awrtable & carab salahs who love this state, Now imagine you telling them that u want to change the PL flag into “migurtinia” flag:kodaksmiley:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The red flag legit represents boqor cismans sultanate, although all bari natives were apart of it the flag links to 1 qabil, we need a flag inclusive to all people in Punt, I’ve met patriotic leelkase puntlanders, awrtable & carab salahs who love this state, Now imagine you telling them that u want to change the PL flag into “migurtinia” flag:kodaksmiley:
Soo Migiurtinia and its flag (thats actually Obbias flag no mjtinia) is linked 1 clan because of its name? Mgtinia??

Did those non MJ natives identify as MGtinians for centuries then:ohhh:

Soo Migiurtinia and its flag (thats actually Obbias flag no mjtinia) is linked 1 clan because of its name? Mgtinia??

Did those non MJ natives identify as MGtinians for centuries then:ohhh:
No they never but the flag = migurtinia & we the ppl of puntland who harbour dir, harti and other daroods should be more inclusive to them if we do decide to change the flag👍

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No they never but the flag = migurtinia & we the ppl of puntland who harbour dir, harti and other daroods should be more inclusive to them if we do decide to change the flag👍

But isn't the native name for Migiurtinia Puntland yaab you're very confusing Boowe :snoop:

Apollo

VIP
I don't like the Somaliland nor Puntland flag.

Somalia (blue flag with the white star) is the best Somali flag.

This is just from a design perspective, nothing political.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Doesn't matter.

An MJ man created that flag and we can choose to use it or discard it.
Wasn’t it issaq. I always see issaqs saying the exact same thing you just said about them using the lander flag instead since they made both the somalia one and somaliland one according to them

Trending