We need more women like this Israeli queen

Amber

A blessed human

:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Meanwhile Halimos demand 50k meher
YES! I do depend on meher :urgh:I refused to get married if it's less than 15k
K Pop Stop GIF
I'll give a 20-30k discount if they finished the Quran or are very religious. I'm going to ignore the fact you just called an Israeli a "queen" They don't like your kind and they never will
megan fox whatever GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
YES! I do depend on meher :urgh:I refused to get married if it's less than 15k
K Pop Stop GIF
I'll give a 20-30k discount if they finished the Quran or are very religious. I'm going to ignore the fact you just called an Israeli a "queen" They don't like your kind and they never will
megan fox whatever GIF
How ironic, using Megan Fox gif who is married to a Jew :mjlaugh:

Israeli isn't a thing, she is a jew.
Also @TekNiKo why you keep chasing after foreign women?
Iska Xishood you look mad thirsty too.
Bruh, you dont appreciate Israeli queens, they are trending now. And gtfo with your Ayrab bootyclapping, Israel has no beef with Somalis

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

Bruh, you dont appreciate Israeli queens, they are trending now. And gtfo with your Ayrab bootyclapping, Israel has no beef with Somalis
Arab bootyclapping?
I'd rather have Muslims in al quds than yahuud fleeing hitler. Tell them to to gtfo and go back to europe.
I don't appreciate Israeli "queens" because they are jumping up and down "HMBAAB HMBBAAAB" in their churches, So weird.

I'm gonna get 4 Somali wives and make my own sub-clan inshallah. Reer Siyaad ******

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
YES! I do depend on meher :urgh:I refused to get married if it's less than 15k I'll give a 20-30k discount if they finished the Quran or are very religious. I'm going to ignore the fact you just called an Israeli a "queen" They don't like your kind and they never will
15k with a 30k discount is -15k. so you wanna pay the guy? :diddyswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"israeli queen" kulahaa nacalaa kugu taalo wecel yahow. :browtf:

Amber

A blessed human

He's CHRISTAN, you dumbass
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN
Get your facts right

Yaraye

VIP
Aqas calayk! God forbid for me to become a low maintenance woman! :noneck: what woman wants to accept the bare minimum or nothing at all?! :williamswtf: