We need a Somali talkshow

Sorry but tell me a summary of what @Inquisitive_ does?

@HanadR6

Gave you the man himself (read above post). Imagine him and @Knowles teaming up to broadcast a program, we will deploy Amisom to keep them apart.

Glad that @Happy quoted him before he deleted it.

Inquisitive_ said:
"It's sad to see the Xabashi female's slow embrace of fatness and obesity like our Xaalimo's, the diaspora is truly a cursed wretched place."

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I feel offended you put me with @Inquisitive_ Not that I have any problems with him but his views are way too extreme.

@Knowles and @HalimaJ will just you tell you I'm a normal successful man with a preference.

By the way, Somalis coming together to discuss their problems won't solve anything. They need to take action by countering the errors the community have.

Wait, so you don’t agree with him? :ohhh: I‘d still love to see a debate with @Knowles :lolbron: she knows how to trigger you faraxs, it‘s a form of art :lawd: i respect her alot.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wait, so you don’t agree with him? :ohhh: I‘d still love to see a debate with @Knowles :lolbron: she knows how to trigger you faraxs, it‘s a form of art :lawd: i respect her alot.

She does not trigger me at all. I'm actually very cool with her.

I know her silly antics very well.

Me and @Knowles debates was so 2018. There are bunch of new people that clash her.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Who agrees? We need educated Somalis to talk about our culture and the issues Somali diaspora faces? It helps Somalis understand their culture more and it brings the diaspora community together.

We need to make it like this Talkshow:

I found this video after watching your one. Ethiopians actually do eat raw meat, I thought it was an obscure joke said during the Ethiopian famine but it’s an actual dish....

Imagine a Somali version of DIRTY JOBS, where Somali can learn about having pipes and drainage and shit, or even a Somali version of HOWS IT MADE, ALL IN AF SOMAALI, to teach SOMALI PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE SHIT

:mjlol:

get 2-8 ignorant Somalis from Africa or the diaspora, and teach them the value of hard work for OUR ENTERTAINMENT, it will be a mix of ENTERTAINMENT and EDUCATION
Like a Somali version of the simple life.

I WANT TO SEE A SOMALI JEOPARDY

and I would say,
Iftiin: Ahmed, I'll have Khat Varieties for 2000 shillings please

Ahmed: Iftiin here is the question, name the the type of Khat that is used in Kenya

Iftiin: What is Miraa?

Ahmed: Iftiin you are correct, choose from the board

Iftiin: Can I get for Tahriib for 20,000 shillings please

DAILY DOUBLE

HFuD8iE.jpg

:pachah1:

Ahmed: Under Tahriib - Somali's greatest danger with tahriib.

Me: What are sharks?

Ahmed: No I'm afraid that's incorrect.

@IftiinOfLife : What are Libyans?

Ahmed: Yes, you got it for 20,000 shillin Soomaali

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We need more active shows like this and less boring shows like
Sheeko Sheeko.

If we had a show like this , guaranteed impressionable Somali people will copy it and try and actually accomplish shit lol
Sis let’s partner up and get this show on the road :dzmxmmb::ftw9nwa:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I read your comments more sexier with that pfp, but now I'm turned off smh, do it for our faraxs and change it back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:bell:And that’s exactly why I changed it , it sent out the wrong vibes , I just genuinely enjoy the ‘we need a resolution’ by Aaliyah’s music video , it’s iconic , it showed the sleek polished futuristic 2000s r and b sound , through video. But I think that Gif got some of y’all hot, so it had to go.
:nahgirl:

:bell:And that’s exactly why I changed it , it sent out the wrong vibes , I just genuinely enjoy the ‘we need a resolution’ by Aaliyah’s music video , it’s iconic , it showed the sleek polished futuristic 2000s r and b sound , through video. But I think that Gif got some of y’all hot, so it had to go.
:nahgirl:
Wallahi, who is she?