We need a somali lauren southern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaalimos step up your propaganda game. Stop wasting time attention seeking on twitter and use your charm to win over sympathisers to highlight cushitic genocide in east africa. No seriously tho! all jokes aside somalis are good at gaining unwanted attention but yet when our ppl face extinction no one steps up to the plate. Where are our daring journalists to interview poor ogadanis and our silver tongued right wing nationalists to win over the attention of the world and to show them how barbaric out non cushite neighbours are. Rise up! sons and daughters of Samaale and lets together form an international platform for cushites so that our voices may be heard. Let us win the hearts of the world liek the jews did by utilising social media to highlight this genocide against us. We need ppl to buy good camera equipment and to start broadcasting this news so the whole world can see how we suffer in stolen somali land.

Look how this playin the game and learn xaalimos.

Lauren southern is a low iq that turned to the right after she got dumped by her brown boyfriend :ayaanswag: is that what you want xalimos to be like

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol

Notice how he wants Somali women to clean up the mess Somali men made.

Samaale men chose to kill eachother over qabil, we are not getting involved.
:lolbron: I also noticed that you don't miss a beat to diss a brotha. You got da swiftness, I'll give you that much sista.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lauren southern is a low iq that turned to the right after she got dumped by her brown boyfriend :ayaanswag: is that what you want xalimos to be like
His vision is to have Jamaican men dump her so she hates on madow people :russ::russ::russ:

Lol

Notice how he wants Somali women to clean up the mess Somali men made.

Samaale men chose to kill eachother over qabil, we are not getting involved.
was talking about the ongoing oromo-somali genocide situation. Believe me our men have issues but we have an even bigger issue with oromos killin our ppl in ogaden and expanding east. All i' trying to say is that men and women in the west should be trying to highlight this issue so that others can view oromos in a different light. Somalis need to wise up like the jews and realise that the media is the most powerful tool and can make nations love or hate you.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
was talking about the ongoing oromo-somali genocide situation. Believe me our men have issues but we have an even bigger issue with oromos killin our ppl in ogaden and expanding east. All i' trying to say is that men and women in the west should be trying to highlight this issue so that others can view oromos in a different light. Somalis need to wise up like the jews and realise that the media is the most powerful tool and can make nations love or hate you.
I do agree that we are wasting our time on issues that really don't involve us. Hell, none of them are even talking or fighting for us, so why should we bother expending our energy on them? This is why I'm apolitical, and simply focus on my career. Social issues are too much of a burden for me sxb.

His vision is to have Jamaican men dump her so she hates on madow people :russ::russ::russ:
Guys stop roasting my idea. All i wanted was to encourage ogadanis to take initiative and pick up the microphone. They need to expose oromos for the genocidal maniacs they are. i want to hear 6 gorrillion diaribe on all radios by somalis. Somalis are dumb this could be our chance to gain worldwide sympathy against other horners forever. We need to take this issue to the UN and blame accuse the ethiopian government of cushitic genocide and then tell america that they have oil in adis adabba. Man sometimes i think i'm the only somali that knows how to play the game of thrones. Is there not a single intellectual on this site who acknowledges the power of propaganda?

images
e0e61c037d068e74e868f1812e82ca61.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Guys stop roasting my idea. All i wanted was to encourage ogadanis to take initiative and pick up the microphone. They need to expose oromos for the genocidal maniacs they are. i want to hear 6 gorrillion diaribe on all radios by somalis. Somalis are dumb this could be our chance to gain worldwide sympathy against other horners forever. We need to take this issue to the UN and blame accuse the ethiopian government of cushitic genocide and then tell america that they have oil in adis adabba. Man sometimes i think i'm the only somali that knows how to play the game of thrones. Is there not a single intellectual on this site who acknowledges the power of propaganda?

images
e0e61c037d068e74e868f1812e82ca61.jpg
Makes sense sxb.

Where are those We Wuz Bantu Xaalimos? perhaps they can lend me their resources and request the help of their slave brethren in america who love to protest about black lives.Oh man! i can picture it right now some morbidly obese xaalimos protesting topless with her Madow entourage in front of washington dc for the rights of East African slave descendants that somehow unlike AA managed to go back to their homeland and still retain the knowledge of their forefather's names after years of hard slavery in the arabian desert.

:mjlol::pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::siilaanyolaugh:

Op im with you. A skinny piff lighty regurgitating watered down @Apollo 's race theories and suugo science.

It's the only way for Somalis to survive online kkkkk

Kryptonite to all Somali twitter SJWs

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Where are those We Wuz Bantu Xaalimos? perhaps they can lend me their resources and request the help of their slave brethren in america who love to protest about black lives.Oh man! i can picture it right now some morbidly obese xaalimos protesting topless with her Madow entourage in front of washington dc for the rights of East African slave descendants that somehow unlike AA managed to go back to their homeland and still retain the knowledge of their forefather's names after years of hard slavery in the arabian desert.

:mjlol::pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah::siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts