We need a defense pact with Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Eritrea. We can't fall like Kabul.

Let's be honest, every city without Amisom in south Somalia will fall in a second to Al Shabab. The only way we can defeat them is if we maintain the stalemate and show them that regional countries support us. In the process if we prop up local resistance forces that support the National army along with our allies of the region it is possible to tire Al Shabab for a couple of decades and slow them into disintegration. If we do this, Ethiopia would fight Al Shabab sincerely so it doesn't infiltret her Muslim regions in the east, whilst Djibouti will continue their good work they have done in Hiiraan and Galguduud.

Then and only then can we take the fight to Al Shabab in middle Jubba and Southern Galgudud and make them a city less insurgency only hiding in the countryside. Once you force a man perminantly in the countryside for years and he realises that he is losing the fight, he will come to negotiation table or burry his gun and hide in the tuulo. We seen the same with ONLF and many other insurgent groups around the world. If Ethiopia got Somalis to join them peacefully, we can get terrorists to hop on the bandwagon peacfully.

However if we withdraw all foreign troops, Al Shabab will swear it is their victory as they did once the Ethiopians left and ran threw Mogadishu. Never give moral to an insurgent group. You make them feel weaker and make it seem that they are losing their demands one after the other to the extent they think Allah is not on their side and the future is murky, that's when they give up. It reminds me of how Abdullahi Yusuf defeated the insurgents in Puntland.

Bullshit.

Kenya will always be included in the pact.

They are good in dealing with quule terrorists.
I forgot to mention the fufu's don't cry if I didn't shout them out lol. Btw we have a maritime dispute and we aren't part of their East African thing so we might as well do it only with other horners.

I forgot to mention the fufu's don't cry if I didn't shout them out lol. Btw we have a maritime dispute and we aren't part of their East African thing so we might as well do it only with other horners.
We don't want aids Ababa getting involved you can infect yourself with HIV.

Secondly most of the terrorists hail from your clan.

So you want black troops save your ass for the coming 5 centuries, nigga you misunderstood the situation, AS would never b3 a thing unless southerners weren't in beef with eachother, see how sland and puntland never needed a single mercenary to stabilize their regions, it only needs reer koonfur to come together resolve their inner issues and support their maamul and then you see no single AS around

Btw their shoud never be defence pact among east african states, every body needs to run his own business as we cant go along eachother forever

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
The problem is the no snitching culture a lot of people have fear for al shabaab and would rather not snitch on them when in reality they should fear the consequences of aiding al shabaab more than anything else. Like in Puntland shit like that can’t really fly for the most part cause the people will either kill you themselves or sell you out to the military to dispose of you.

The problem is the no snitching culture a lot of people have fear for al shabaab and would rather not snitch on them when in reality they should fear the consequences of aiding al shabaab more than anything else. Like in Puntland shit like that can’t really fly for the most part cause the people will either kill you themselves or sell you out to the military to dispose of you.
Fax

Trending