We MUST talk about Dugsi abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"beat the shit out of"

Spoken like a woman who has never been in a fight, you have no idea what that means.
Spoken like a dumbass. You make no sense. Are you a fob?

If you think brutally slapping kids with a belt a numerous amount of times isn't being beaten tf out of then you have problems.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
She would give us milk, cookies, juice, candy and throw party for all her students in the summer.

yoo that sounds like a fairytale,

He would give us a choice between which wire/cord he would use as he sat lazily delivering the lashes

listen you lot don't even want to know half of what we been through at duksi.
growing up i was fairly sensible child and had excellent manners, Hoyo took me to this mass duksi right with 100's of somali kids. It was were I ultimately met most of the lads. I learnt how to survive/manipulate dangerous situations as i had to watch out for macalin aswell as retard niggas that will inflict damage. on the contrary, not all was doom and gloom, This was where I discovered my strengths too. As we would slump one another(students) like xoolo. naturally, my fight or flight skills went through the roof. Was a massive build so we used to do prisonbreak type shit to just go shop. And hiding/smuggling the contraband in duksi was another great skill i mastered. etc along with eating sweets/snacks in class with finesse under the qaylo of the students, met alot of tuugo and smokers and where i met all my naughty friends.

in other words, duksi was a great social aspect to my early teenage years 13-15 did alot of networking friends, also qumayos in abundance we use to meet up after we left duksi get xalwo at the local tukaan in the park or tukaankaluqa

I would've been a straight arrow had I gone to an asian duksi or just didn't attend there.

I probably cant remember half of it. but I remember if we didnt know our cashar that would mean an ass whooping + standing facing the wall for hours whilst others sat and rocked back and forth in fear ck before the macalin calls them over.
I remember kids standing for hours on end. The macalins had no mercy at all. Tbh I would definately punch them up if i remembered what he put us through when I see dem but I dont need that negativity ina my life. Let me get back to my point the kids would stand all throughout our duksi time(3hrs) and stay for detention standing facing the wall i remember macalin used to have them keep their hands above their heads on the wall in pain and agony if they rested they would get the belt lash on their back. this would go on for another 2hours after duksi till the group 2 duksi kids came, you would be humiliated facing the wall for a further 3hours of duksi time until your parents would come and happily pick u up from the tyrant abahiiswase.
:gucciwhat:

You know a nigga good tho this xayawaan bootcamp was well needed as it prepared me for 3years of being a ciyaal suuq that started from the day i left school.
but I definately wouldnt want my kids to experience that shit. it was like the wire bruv. No hope no rajo.
:russ:

I'm now a young man and I actually respect the Bedouin faraxs that raised us. I wasn't a submissive retard either I recall this one time I actually got pissed of at macalin (he was a real bad boy that use to whoop all the kids a hotheaded blick type weirdo) I was ready to f*ck him up. He knew playtime done and left the room was gone for a few minutes all the students sat spectating the ting cabar ka dib my so called "adeer" called me out to the xafiis. which was a small room with no maryayad sxb as soon as i walked in this grown ass midget niga intu igaadey flipped me with no regard for human life bruv. he fractured one of my fingers the pain basically disabled me into submission, i was in mad pain I could barely sleep that night my finger had swollen and turned black around the swelling :susp:aswell. Had to go a&e next morning & shit took a few week to heal. :gucciwhat:was determined to smoke a oday but I couldnt find him when i returned to the duksi. I was looking with no success. eventually Hoyo told me nigga thats your adeer somehow related to dad. We not any closer than a random niga tho some weird somali family shit. but it ended with me somehow letting that shit slide.

it was a negative but perfect to prepare me for what was to come in life. Also, felt a great community sense at that duksi.

Wallahi that duksi was a warshad for savages

a lot of criminals where made in this duksi. One nigga that I met at the duksi is now a top gang banger and is in/out of jail dee waa savage. with the longest hair ever. another boy that was a few years younger than me recently got sentenced 20+ years for trying to basically do narcos In real life in another town in england.

but the duksi also brought a handful of succesful students out a few doctors and shit but these nigas used to be the macalin's assitants :chrisfreshhah:

on the bright side though it prepared me for a lot of madness that were soon to come in life.

I ain't trusting no1 with my kids tho.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How am I following you when this is MY thread? You posted on MY thread I created, so it's you who's following me.

You tried it though. Talk to me when I ever post on any of your shitty threads.
Look at this obsessed . Yaab! I said adios and you're still quoting me?
The obsession is real:drakelaugh:

Do you also know what quotation marks mean? I was quoting what you said. I didn't say you were following me unlike you. I've even left your shitty thread, but then again you're still quoting me like I owe you money. :kodaksmiley:

Look at this obsessed . Yaab! I said adios and you're still quoting me?
The obsession is real:drakelaugh:

Do you also know what quotation marks mean? I was quoting what you said. I didn't say you were following me unlike you. I've even left your shitty thread, but then again you're still quoting me like I owe you money. :kodaksmiley:
You posted on MY thread speaking to ME. Doesn't matter if you said adios. You're still replying to me. You're obsessed with me, follow me 24/7 and constantly post on my threads.

You think a thread speaking out against child abuse is shitty? Shows how disgusting you are. You're still posting on MY thread, and messaged ME first. Stop obsessing over me and gtfo my thread.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You posted on MY thread speaking to ME
I did post on your thread like any other person, but then you got butthurt. I decided to leave your shitty presence, but you're still quoting me. Seriously?Do you know what a brain is? Do you have it? Maybe you can use it at least.

If you don't want me to post on your thread, stop quoting me and making me go through alotta shitty annoying notifications from you!!!

I'm outta here, unless you quote me again like the obsessed retard you're!

I did post on your thread like any other person, but then you got butthurt. I decided to leave your shitty presence, but you're still quoting me. Seriously?Do you know what a brain is? Do you have it? Maybe you can use it at least.

If you don't want me to post on your thread, stop quoting me and making me go through alotta shitty annoying notifications from you!!!

I'm outta here, unless you quote me again like the obsessed retard you're!
You're a dumbass. I'm quoting you because you posted on MY thread first, speaking to ME. Talking about having a brain when you post on my thread, yet complain when I reply. You have room temperature IQ.

Why are you complaining when you put this on yourself by commenting towards ME on MY thread? Just say you want attention and move on you obsessed c*nt.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're a dumbass. I'm quoting you because you posted on MY thread first, speaking to ME. Talking about having a brain when you post on my thread, yet complain when I reply. You have room temperature IQ.

Why are you complaining when you put this on yourself by commenting towards ME on MY thread? Just say you want attention and move on you obsessed c*nt.
2y2rkt.jpg

LOL this generation and trying to morph Islam to fit western views of what is right and wrong.

Not everything Islam related comes from the Quran you know? Ever heard of Hadiths?
Nigga you dumb? Some of those so called mucalim are straight up abusing children! And no way does that represent Islam or the teachings of our prophet pbuh.

Wow sometimes I’m honestly lucky not have grown up around Somali. My parents taught me everything about Islam and plus what I learned on my own. Our Teacher never hit us, alxamdullilah! He rather push us to be good.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wow sometimes I’m honestly lucky not have grown up around Somali. My parents taught me everything about Islam and plus what I learned on my own. Our Teacher never hit us, alxamdullilah! He rather push us to be good.
My Dugsi Sheikh would not hit us too. But would yell at us if we where socializing or did not memorize the surah we where practicing.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
yoo that sounds like a fairytale,

He would give us a choice between which wire/cord he would use as he sat lazily delivering the lashes

listen you lot don't even want to know half of what we been through at duksi.
growing up i was fairly sensible child and had excellent manners, Hoyo took me to this mass duksi right with 100's of somali kids. It was were I ultimately met most of the lads. I learnt how to survive/manipulate dangerous situations as i had to watch out for macalin aswell as retard niggas that will inflict damage. on the contrary, not all was doom and gloom, This was where I discovered my strengths too. As we would slump one another(students) like xoolo. naturally, my fight or flight skills went through the roof. Was a massive build so we used to do prisonbreak type shit to just go shop. And hiding/smuggling the contraband in duksi was another great skill i mastered. etc along with eating sweets/snacks in class with finesse under the qaylo of the students, met alot of tuugo and smokers and where i met all my naughty friends.

in other words, duksi was a great social aspect to my early teenage years 13-15 did alot of networking friends, also qumayos in abundance we use to meet up after we left duksi get xalwo at the local tukaan in the park or tukaankaluqa

I would've been a straight arrow had I gone to an asian duksi or just didn't attend there.

I probably cant remember half of it. but I remember if we didnt know our cashar that would mean an ass whooping + standing facing the wall for hours whilst others sat and rocked back and forth in fear ck before the macalin calls them over.
I remember kids standing for hours on end. The macalins had no mercy at all. Tbh I would definately punch them up if i remembered what he put us through when I see dem but I dont need that negativity ina my life. Let me get back to my point the kids would stand all throughout our duksi time(3hrs) and stay for detention standing facing the wall i remember macalin used to have them keep their hands above their heads on the wall in pain and agony if they rested they would get the belt lash on their back. this would go on for another 2hours after duksi till the group 2 duksi kids came, you would be humiliated facing the wall for a further 3hours of duksi time until your parents would come and happily pick u up from the tyrant abahiiswase.
:gucciwhat:

You know a nigga good tho this xayawaan bootcamp was well needed as it prepared me for 3years of being a ciyaal suuq that started from the day i left school.
but I definately wouldnt want my kids to experience that shit. it was like the wire bruv. No hope no rajo.
:russ:

I'm now a young man and I actually respect the Bedouin faraxs that raised us. I wasn't a submissive retard either I recall this one time I actually got pissed of at macalin (he was a real bad boy that use to whoop all the kids a hotheaded blick type weirdo) I was ready to f*ck him up. He knew playtime done and left the room was gone for a few minutes all the students sat spectating the ting cabar ka dib my so called "adeer" called me out to the xafiis. which was a small room with no maryayad sxb as soon as i walked in this grown ass midget niga intu igaadey flipped me with no regard for human life bruv. he fractured one of my fingers the pain basically disabled me into submission, i was in mad pain I could barely sleep that night my finger had swollen and turned black around the swelling :susp:aswell. Had to go a&e next morning & shit took a few week to heal. :gucciwhat:was determined to smoke a oday but I couldnt find him when i returned to the duksi. I was looking with no success. eventually Hoyo told me nigga thats your adeer somehow related to dad. We not any closer than a random niga tho some weird somali family shit. but it ended with me somehow letting that shit slide.

it was a negative but perfect to prepare me for what was to come in life. Also, felt a great community sense at that duksi.

Wallahi that duksi was a warshad for savages

a lot of criminals where made in this duksi. One nigga that I met at the duksi is now a top gang banger and is in/out of jail dee waa savage. with the longest hair ever. another boy that was a few years younger than me recently got sentenced 20+ years for trying to basically do narcos In real life in another town in england.

but the duksi also brought a handful of succesful students out a few doctors and shit but these nigas used to be the macalin's assitants :chrisfreshhah:

on the bright side though it prepared me for a lot of madness that were soon to come in life.

I ain't trusting no1 with my kids tho.
wow wtf that's a damn death camp bismillah.

Status
Not open for further replies.