We MUST talk about Dugsi abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious problem that's affecting Somali kids and their mental health. Majority of Dugsis are extremely violent and promote extremism. They beat the shit out of kids as young as 12 and use belts to slap them in their faces, if they did minuscule things such as dropping pencils, having the white part of your nail uncut, or having your hair bun above your ear.

Thankfully I never experienced this, but in Dugsi I saw many kids being beaten over the littlest things. Glad my parents got me out of it while I was still very little.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Where in the Quran does it mentioning beating little kids for having the white part of their nails uncut? Either way, it does not matter. Dugsi abuse is ILLEGAL. Get the f*ck off of my thread and go defend child abuse somewhere else.
LOL this generation and trying to morph Islam to fit western views of what is right and wrong.

Not everything Islam related comes from the Quran you know? Ever heard of Hadiths?

LOL this generation and trying to morph Islam to fit western views of what is right and wrong.

Not everything Islam related comes from the Quran you know? Ever heard of Hadiths?
Where are you living in? Somalia?

Sorry, but beating up little kids in ILLEGAL here in Western/developed countries. It doesn't matter what you believe in if it's illegal here.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I had a maciliin that was particularly cruel. After I threw up on his kamiis, he never bothered me again. That or after my mother slapped him.:zhqjlmx:

12 year old's are not little kids. Most hit puberty by then and are considered adults islamiclly.
LOL

Nigga does anyone care about your religion? Here in the west, 12 year olds are NOT adults. By beating up a 12 year old, you're breaking the law and shall be put in jail. Go support child abuse in some backward tuulo in Somalia, not in a developed country.

Last edited:
Says the one who complains about dugsi abuse and created a thread about that issue. Okay! :ulyin:
I never have, maybe you wish I had. Are you saying that a person who has never experienced dugsi abuse, or any kind shouldn't speak out against it? Is that how much of a disgusting, selfish person you are?

That says a lot about who you are, and I don't need dumbasses like you contaminating my thread, so if you or anyone else won't be serious then gtfo.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I never have, maybe you'd wish I had. Are you saying that a person who has never experienced dugsi abuse, or any kind shouldn't speak out against it? Is that how much of a disgusting, selfish person you are?

That says a lot about who you are, and I don't need dumbasses like you contaminating my thread, so if you or anyone else won't be serious then gtfo.
I just said what I said. I didn't say anything else, but keep on bullshitting.

I've never been in a dugsi. I don't even go to dugsi when my dad is "sheikh"

Is that how much of a disgusting, selfish person you are
Do I really care about what you think of me? Haha, you tried though!

Stop thinking too shallow!

Next thing you do is cry about me derailing your thread or ^following^ you. Adios!

I just said what I said. I didn't say anything else, but keep on bullshitting.

I've never been in a dugsi. I don't even go to dugsi when my dad is "sheikh"

Do I really care about what you think of me? Haha, you tried though!

Stop thinking too shallow!

Next thing you do is cry about me derailing your thread or ^following^ you. Adios!
Goodbye, and get off of my thread. Someone who thinks that a person who never experienced dugsi abuse wouldn't speak out against it, is a shallow and selfish person. Unlike you, I can sympathize with other peoples struggles despite me not experiencing them.

You are stalking me, as usual and adding your bitterness to my threads. I don't care what you care, nor do I care for you. You being a disgusting person is a personal problem, not mine to worry about. Once again, exit my thread.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Me: *breathes*

Xaarlimothe6:
2y0lo0.jpg

Ugaaso

Deni
Hitting children is never OK islamically or otherwise. Alx my dugsi teacher was kind to us. He used to punish us by having us face the wall or refuse to give us the apple juice in our break time. :9uoofqd:

@xalimathe6

Apart from scaring us to death about dajaal, Juju Ma Juju and to spite and hate non-Muslims and even Muslims (a ranked hatred) towards Shias and Sufis, besides that, my Salafi Koran teachers never physically punished us. But the mental punishments like if you defend or ask questions about non-Salafis were unbearable. He wasn’t a Somali.

In Somali culture, corporal punishment is encouraged and practiced widely to make children scared of their parents. That is why most parents expect these Somali Koran teachers to physically punish their kids if they misbehave. Poll after poll, it was expressed here that it was the proper course of action for Somali parents to chastise their children. There is no time to teach all the kids proper behaviour or their parents to sit down with them and discuss behavioural issues as they’ve too many children and the father is mostly absent with his other wives and children. Therefore, a quick corporal punishment to keep the child in check replaces it and considered to be valuable. Fear rather than respect. Violence over negotiation. See the sort of Somali people it produced. No wonder then, we are quick to resolve our problems via wars. Here on this board, it’s mainly rage and insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending