we must look down on the divorced females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the munafiiq are talking about islam when allah knows they don't pray???? allah watches them they don't pray and only think about allah during ramadan and they talk about my religion like they know or care????? if u forget one prayer for no good reason u are kuufaar so don't talk about my religion

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somali women who have been divorced are treated like they have a scarlet letter. What do you to happen, for them to be burned at the stake? :damn:

Theyre blamed for Somali girls marrying out, Somali boys being criminals, welfare fraud, literally every societal issue. Kulaha we need to look down on them :mindblown:

Last edited:
:donkey:
it's good that we look down on the divorced woman, they did something to not please their husband and kids, only good reason woman can divorce is if husband became kuufaar, she is role model for the kids and May Allah be so pleased with her if she does that but other reason they have to be looked down she became failure and not fulfill wife responsibilities and duties
:donkey:

it's good that we look down on the divorced woman, they did something to not please their husband and kids, only good reason woman can divorce is if husband became kuufaar, she is role model for the kids and May Allah be so pleased with her if she does that but other reason they have to be looked down she became failure and not fulfill wife responsibilities and duties
There are variety of reasons why people get divorced.divorce doesn't make a woman a bad person.keep your jahilnimo to yourself

divorce and paganism and homosexuality become celebrated no voice of reason anymore are the women here divorced or plan to be divorcr??? the divorced are animals u will never find quiet loyal obedient wife divorce the males will do anything for this kind of female, wife who doesn't talk back and who cleans, the quality of the wife is not good now, no man will want to divorce the best wife, cleaning taking care of kids pleasing the husband cooking being quiet and soft spoken is 90%. 10% is the looks. only the bad woman is divorced never the wife who is loyal, only the loud one who talk back and don't make any food and punish the husband with no relief for no reason
Lool yaabka yaabkis dameer dhalayas ku tusihaa

Let's also look down on the faaraxs who divorce their wives for no good reason.
FOH doofaar yahoow inuu isqarxiyo ku dhow.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What would you choose dysfunctional household where both parents at least care about the children or the absence of one most likely the father? I guess both may be equally fucked :snoop:

Both are horrible. I think a stable home with one parent is better than a dysfunctional one with two. Ideally, two-parents in a stable home is optimal. Better yet two-parents with an extended family is even better. Could you imagine them living under one roof, though? :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending