we must look down on the divorced females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
it's good that we look down on the divorced woman, they did something to not please their husband and kids, only good reason woman can divorce is if husband became kuufaar, she is role model for the kids and May Allah be so pleased with her if she does that but other reason they have to be looked down she became failure and not fulfill wife responsibilities and duties

A divorce is between the wife and husband. They're allowed to divorce for whatever reason as long as they both agreed on it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
it's good that we look down on the divorced woman, they did something to not please their husband and kids, only good reason woman can divorce is if husband became kuufaar, she is role model for the kids and May Allah be so pleased with her if she does that but other reason they have to be looked down she became failure and not fulfill wife responsibilities and duties

Never go full retard sxb

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Khadija R.A was a divorcee when she married the prophet scw.

Do you also look down on her?

@Cognitivedissonance come sprinkle your Magic in here Ina adeer,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Khadija R.A was a divorcee when she married the prophet scw.

Do you also look down on her?

@Cognitivedissonance come sprinkle your Magic in here Ina adeer,
I am far removed from what he's saying and I look on it with scorn its abhorrent to me the best woman to ever walk this earth is Mariam mother of isa (Jesus) and she was a single parent.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Cyberborg shows up once in awhile but consistently drops :z1banet: :icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: Personally, I don't believe in it unless there is abuse and/or infdelity is involved. To me, most situations are reconcilable. However, divorce is there for a reason.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
divorce and paganism and homosexuality become celebrated no voice of reason anymore are the women here divorced or plan to be divorcr??? the divorced are animals u will never find quiet loyal obedient wife divorce the males will do anything for this kind of female, wife who doesn't talk back and who cleans, the quality of the wife is not good now, no man will want to divorce the best wife, cleaning taking care of kids pleasing the husband cooking being quiet and soft spoken is 90%. 10% is the looks. only the bad woman is divorced never the wife who is loyal, only the loud one who talk back and don't make any food and punish the husband with no relief for no reason

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Give single mothers a chance sxb.Sir mo farah would be called a cuck for marrying a single mother ploughed by a Madow. Look at him now. A lovely nuclear family that supports him through thick and thin. He made us Faraxs look good in the process.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It can also be damaging to children if they live in a dysfunctional environment with or with both parents.
What would you choose dysfunctional household where both parents at least care about the children or the absence of one most likely the father? I guess both may be equally fucked :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts