We Men Should do better

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:faysalwtf: Damn i thought if someone is attractive he can just go find someone on his level:farmajoyaab:

Some men regardless of their looks (and popularity with women) can have a poor concept of boundaries and self-restraint.

You guys are new and have not seen how @Sophisticate looks. She probably the best looking female spot users

I'm sorry to hear about your experience of being harassed
:francis:

I doubt that but thanks :lol:. I think simply being a female makes you prone to sexual harassment.

I think he’s trolling

Probably but you never know.

Some men regardless of their looks (and popularity with women) can have a poor concept of boundaries and self-restraint.

I doubt that but thanks :lol:. I think simply being a female makes you prone to sexual harassment.

Probably but you never know.
:farmajoyaab: So some niggas can’t keep their hands to themselves someone needs to send them back to kindergarten :camby:

i always get uncomfortable when someone touches me for to long :ivers:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: So some niggas can’t keep their hands to themselves someone needs to send them back to kindergarten :camby:

i always get uncomfortable when someone touches me for to long :ivers:

Its also unnerving when people hold eye contact for too long especially a relentless/intense gaze.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Obviously, men should lower the gaze- of course sexual harassment is wrong.... but OP is very feminist. Some men do wrong things so all men are to be blamed? If some women do wrong things, are all women to blame?

It should be a fight of Islam versus what's not in line with Islam. It shouldn't be men versus women or vice versa. We don't need to demonize either sex or engage in oppression olympics or anything like that.

we need to have better words to describe the actual situation. i hate using words like “sexual harassment” or “sexual assault”. cuz some females just be lying and over exaggerating it.
for example, guy 1 approaches girl 1, he wants her number and he says something along the lines of “dam those jeans make ur ass pop out”. If ur attractive, she will laugh and blush, if ur ugly, she will consider it “sexual harassment”.

I agree men need to do better 💯, we should have laws that punish men who catcall or sexually assault women like a minimum of 1 year in jail , any men that sexually harasses women deserves punishmen fucking creeps
what about all the women who stare at me in hopes of getting my attention and have me shoot my shot? isn’t that sexual harassment?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
islam already has the solution but them gaals don't wanna take it.
DON'T TRAVEL WITHOUT A MAHRAM
WEAR PROPER HIJAB
GET PEOPLE MARRIED SO THEY DON'T RUN AROUND HORNY ALL THE TIME
LOWER THE GAZE
FEAR ALLAH

Trending

Latest posts