We Men Should do better

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I read this in an article 97% of Women in UK have been sexually harassed

I seen people using that 97 stat here and there on social media and saying #notallmen

Use common sense the percentage isn't even 100% and people are still saying "it isnt all men" of course it isn't all men
:drakewtf:

Its messed up people tell girls to speak up but when they do speak up about this they don't get believed or they get blamed for it

The thing is its not all men but when its 1 in 10 men and the other 9 men don't do anything about it than it kinda is all men as guys we should be more understanding and hold other guys accountable and use our voice to make other men see the fucked up shit that happens to women

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
giphy.gif

I seen people using that 97 stat here and there on social media and saying #notallmen

Use common sense the percentage isn't even 100% and people are still saying "it isnt all men" of course it isn't all men

Its messed up people tell girls to speak up but when they do speak up about this they don't get believed or they get blamed for it

The thing is its not all men but when its 1 in 10 men and the other 9 men don't do anything about it than it kinda is all men as guys we should be more understanding and hold other guys accountable and use our voice to make other men see the fucked up shit that happens to women
It's a completly false statistic. Only .007% of women in the US have been raped in 2020.

The reason that statistic is false is because only 1400 women between the ages of 18-24 were asked. And they consider "prolonged staring" as sexual assault

Is this source even reputable? :mjlol:

What counts as sexual harassment? The spreading of legs while sitting (manspreading), the mere compliment given out to women by men (catcalling), or the unusual stare by men (that rarely occurs)?
Just an genuine, honest question. :cosbyhmm:

I agree men need to do better 💯, we should have laws that punish men who catcall or sexually assault women like a minimum of 1 year in jail , any men that sexually harasses women deserves punishmen fucking creeps

Is this source even reputable? :mjlol:

What counts as sexual harassment? The spreading of legs while sitting (manspreading), the mere compliment given out to women by men (catcalling), or the unusual stare by men (that rarely occurs)?
Just an genuine, honest question. :cosbyhmm:
that's the pin
I agree men need to do better 💯, we should have laws that punish men who catcall or sexually assault women like a minimum of 1 year in jail , any men that sexually harasses women deserves punishmen fucking creeps
in the study, if a man looks at you, it's considered sexual assault

Most girls have been sexually harassed multiple times. And it’s so normalized or we get blamed for it that i don’t think we even share it with anyone, not even with friends tbh. And the sad truth is most guys will say I don’t do this but giving the right opportunity large % will sexually harass or take advantage.

Trending