We live in a society...

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Where fitness shaming is a thing. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
I can't believe Lizzo fans are trying to cancel her for losing weight :dead:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
There is no way of winning in this world. Someone will always be triggered by the things you do even if its good for your well being. :mjkkk:

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You know when body positivity was being pushed on social media a few years ago, I was happy that for once people who fell outside the Hollywood image were being accepted and had a platform to raise awareness and celebrate being different. It was refreshing. Who knew these same people would become so toxic. If only no one listened to them...look what the world has turned to:bell::farmajoyaab:

Nafiso Qalanjo

You know when body positivity was being pushed on social media a few years ago, I was happy that for once people who fell outside the Hollywood image were being accepted and had a platform to raise awareness and celebrate being different. It was refreshing. Who knew these same people would become so toxic. If only no one listened to them...look what the world has turned to:bell::farmajoyaab:
I think body positivity in MODERATION is good. Its more like a cult now than ''accepting all body types''. They should just re-name their movement to obesity positivity because thats what it is now.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I think body positivity in MODERATION is good. They are more like a cult now than ''accepting all body types''. They should re-name their movement to obesity positivity because thats what it is now.
Exactly moderation but some of these people have completely lost the plot. Remember when people getting in shape/being healthy was a good thing :kanyehmm:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Were you here for the outrage about Adele's weight loss this spring? Fat activists aren't willing to give up their icons without some outrage.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Were you here for the outrage about Adele's weight loss this spring? Fat activists aren't willing to give up their icons without some outrage.
I had no idea that happened. How pathetic does one have to be you have to be triggered at someone bettering themselves :mjlol:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I had no idea that happened. How pathetic does one have to be you have to be triggered at someone bettering themselves :mjlol:

bruh it was all the talk in may this year. People went crazy:
Skærmbillede 2020-12-27 kl. 03.20.44.png

Skærmbillede 2020-12-27 kl. 03.19.22.png

Skærmbillede 2020-12-27 kl. 03.19.58.png
Skærmbillede 2020-12-27 kl. 03.18.51.png

Trending