We Live in a Society of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to relax. I used to be like you but now I’m happy. Why don’t you join me?
hand-holds-blue-pill-isolated-260nw-675606289.jpg

You need to relax. I used to be like you but now I’m happy. Why don’t you join me?
hand-holds-blue-pill-isolated-260nw-675606289.jpg
I don't obsess over borderline conspiracies about systematic control. This video was just for educational purposes. I'm not here to "wake" people up or whatever.

If you check the channel, then you'll notice it's about modern philosophy (left-leaning). So no pill for me though the society of control is of concern.

I think @Qabille is deeply redpilled tho lmao. He needs that blue pill more than me. In fact, I think he needs several blue pills.

Though I believe people need to be more aware of this "society of control" phenomenon.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'd rather have a police state than 7 billion people free to do anything they want... especially with today's technology.

It's already possible to create a synthetic virus more dangerous than HIV or Ebola and in a decade, people would be able to create them in their garages.

Within a couple more decades of AI development I don't really see why people can't create their own nukes if they had access to nuclear materials.

Mass surveillance isn't designed to keep an eye on your boring ass but to keep overall order and prevent potential school shooters from gaining access to weapons of mass destruction.

I'd rather have a police state than 7 billion people free to do anything they want... especially with today's technology.

It's already possible to create a synthetic virus more dangerous than HIV or Ebola and in a decade, people would be able to create them in their garages.

Within a couple more decades of AI development I don't really see why people can't create their own nukes if they had access to nuclear materials.

Mass surveillance isn't designed to keep an eye on your boring ass but to keep overall order and prevent potential school shooters from gaining access to weapons of mass destruction.
Police states and society of control are not mutually exclusive. It's a process that happens, and it's not a cohesive process that works in deliberate interlinked partnership, but a system of independent institutions that stores aggregate data and make patterns to use that information later to improve their respective networks. We know the government keeps surveillance for shit tons of reasons, but that is not the topic here.

And it's not whether it's good or bad. I'm not arguing the morality or ideology of it. It just is.

VixR

Veritas
What a nice finishing touch to call us all “dividuals” in the end :icon lol:

But the idea that we’re individuals has always been a mirage anyway, even in disciplinary and sovereignty societies.

They managed to make the “control” societies seem unfavorable without actually delving into them at length.

Furthermore, the terminology of the word “control” seems like a bad fit for what he more specifically meant, which is “monitoring”, which has always been a facet of the disciplinary society regardless (for its organization/documentation requirements, its just that the technology has improved the method and depth of documentation available to it).

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Police states and society of control are not mutually exclusive. It's a process that happens, and it's not a cohesive process that works in deliberate interlinked partnership, but a system of independent institutions that stores aggregate data and make patterns to use that information later to improve their respective networks. We know the government keeps surveillance for shit tons of reasons, but that is not the topic here.

And it's not whether it's good or bad. I'm not arguing the morality or ideology of it. It just is.

& It will get more prevalent in the future so we should just get used to it.

Tukraq

VIP
bullshit as an American I'm a full individual with unalienable rights, and the citizens have this edge over the state, if the state is to transgress I'm well in my right to bear arms and form a militia to overthrow it, the power is with the people and not the state, surveillance is meaningless if they have no jurisdiction in using it

bullshit as an American I'm a full individual with unalienable rights, and the citizens have this edge over the state, if the state is to transgress I'm well in my right to bear arms and form a militia to overthrow it, the power is with the people and not the state, surveillance is meaningless if they have no jurisdiction in using it
FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Even tracking ur sexual activity, you need to watch this. No words can suffice.

big brother watching on you.

like this comment.

Ashley Elizabeth1 year ago
sometimes i chew food really loudly near my mic in case a government employee has misophonia.

Last edited:
the power in the hands of few like the bilderbergs,corporations or the 1% and whats evident nowadays is some tumultous times ahead with all these war mongering,ethno nationalism,religious fanaticism,economic wars and outright theft by the powerful from the powerless.the intrusian by gov'ts into private lives has gone way beyond whats meant for.

Fascism is on the rise and you only be allowed to be free so long u just docile running errands from 9 to 5.to come back to this subject surveillance wouldnt be bad for the benefit of the masses but it has become a tool to destroy,to disgrace,to topple,forment unrest and loot both in personal and public level. have you seen that tape from the persian gulf incident where iran allegedly mined those ships...disgusting mumbo jumbo, then what u think surveillance on individuals that no one cares to examine!

its getting more vicious than virtuous when its selective who to prosecute and who to let go,when your dna played with and manipulated for sinister reasons. the powerful have the means to enslave us thru machines,its no longer not only physical. this big brother spying been out of hand all along and wont be allowed regulated for various evil reasons. Animal farm all ova again except this time you dead under the banner of freedom.
i think comn decade sets the course on how the world will take shape for sometime to come,and its not pretty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.