We Live in a Society of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The alchemist

I posted how they caught the golden state killer on another thread. Other killers or rapists have been caught this way by their relatives sharing their DNA results on websites. I didn’t get how your title correlates with the video? If you’re hinting governments legally accessing DNA databases from DNA companies, it will happen just like the metadata and internet providers who were forced by legislation to hold on to a certain period of time and share it with law enforcement agencies. Technological advances are a step ahead of legislators, but they’re catching up.

@The alchemist

I posted how they caught the golden state killer on another thread. Other killers or rapists have been caught this way by their relatives sharing their DNA results on websites. I didn’t get how your title correlates with the video? If you’re hinting governments legally accessing DNA databases from DNA companies, it will happen just like the metadata and internet providers forced by legislation to hold on to a certain period and share it with law enforcement agencies. Technological advances are a step ahead of legislators, but they’re catching up.
Lmao. I remember your thread. Watch the video, that is not the primary focus.

Good video as every government loves to control the masses
I think all governments must exercise some form of power over their citizens. The most important thing is to be aware of what type of control is being exercised because, in this day and age, freedom is another form of control. To what extent it is good or bad is another topic.

Last edited:
I think all governments must exercise some form of power over their citizens. The most important thing is to be aware of what type of control is being exercised because, in this day and age, freedom is another form of control. To which extent, it is good or bad is another topic.

Damn @The alchemist that was very thaught provoking sentence. Waa run in the long run freedom, or the illusion of freedom is the best form of control.

Sxb how old are you?

Freedom of the individual Vs law and order.

I’ve listened five minutes to the dude and what sort of society would he prefer to replace this one and is it feasible? This stuff is for uni kids during their rebellious and idealistic period. Continue lads.

Freedom of the individual Vs law and order.

I’ve listened five minutes to the dude and what sort of society would he prefer to replace this one and is it feasible? This stuff is for uni kids during their rebellious and idealistic period. Continue lads.
The last part is essential to get a clear picture. It is not governments are evil type video but an essay on which direction society evolves and organizes itself.

I think all governments must exercise some form of power over their citizens. The most important thing is to be aware of what type of control is being exercised because, in this day and age, freedom is another form of control. To what extent it is good or bad is another topic.
Exactly as freedom is not free

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes we need this kind of control so people can behave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts