We invaded Ceelbaraf today kkkkk

You guys started the fight today like you always do. This is the first fight since the one in May near qoryaale. One minute you guys are bragging invaders that are taking our land and the next minute we the ones starting shit. Make your mind up eebow :kanyehmm:
You started it by killing isolated Xawaadle farmer so we attacked your militias and killed 9 of them kick them out and now you are cabaading in qurax xaare. Why marka hore daandaansi uga laysaa hadaad saas u cabaadeysid? 🤣🤣

Your 48 hours turned to being invaded 🤣🤣

You started it by killing isolated Xawaadle farmer so we attacked your militias and killed 9 of them kick them out and now you are cabaading in qurax xaare. Why marka hore daandaansi uga laysaa hadaad saas u cabaadeysid? 🤣🤣

Your 48 hours turned to being invaded 🤣🤣
What a lie you left your dead. I seen it on Facebook :russ: Even your favourite source imaan tells us

What a lie you left your dead. I seen it on Facebook :russ: Even your favourite source imaan tells us

What are you in "defense position" what happened to your 48 hours? This is qurac Xaare what you gonna say about it your badbaado mooryaan iidow confirmed it?

Xawaadle sources say they captured it. Atleast explain to me why you are under attack and not attacking this is inside east middle shabelle explain?

Screenshot_20230805-200820.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-200820.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-201000.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-192239.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-192239.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Every time geeljire defeat them they blame Nuur dheere 🤣🤣

View attachment 286367
Are stupid? This screenshot literally says that you left your meyd and ran off. And here you are talking about nuur dheere. You get all giddy like a child at the smallest bit of news and rush to post it or you're retarded. Could be either 1 tbh lol

You've captured nothing. the fighting is now in between Ceel baraf and Xalfooleey. Not calaag. waa lugu soo socdo duli laangaab

War cad waaye

Are stupid? This screenshot literally says that you left your meyd and ran off. And here you are talking about nuur dheere. You get all giddy like a child at the smallest bit of news and rush to post it or you're retarded. Could be either 1 tbh lol

You've captured nothing. the fighting is now in between Ceel baraf and Xalfooleey. Not calaag. waa lugu soo socdo duli laangaab

War cad waaye
Brainless dameer. Your video says dagaalka wuxuu ka socdaa quracxaare an abgaal village ooy Xawaadle weerareen what xaofooley you are talking about you have been attacked from xalfoolay sharanshuuryahow call your hiiraan sharanshuurs i have annexed qorax xaare heading to ceelbaraf fulaygii carari jiray 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Brainless dameer. Your video says dagaalka wuxuu ka socdaa quracxaare an abgaal village ooy Xawaadle weerareen what xaofooley you are talking about you have been attacked from xalfoolay sharanshuuryahow call your hiiraan sharanshuurs i have annexed qorax xaare heading to ceelbaraf fulaygii carari jiray 🤣🤣
Without question youre the brainless one. Meel aan weerarey iyo meel aan qabsaday labo waye camooloow

Saan ku sheegay xalfooleey aa xabad lugugu keena maba degnid labada jingad aad ka dhisatern ka guura hadaba . Quracxaare waxe u dhaxeysa Ceel Baraf iyo xalfooleey welibo waxe xigta dhanka xalfooleey

Taliye Nuur Dheere reached his territory Calaag

He states Ceel baraf, Ceel Dheere and Aadan Yabaal was liberated by Xawaadle. Dhul Ninka xoreysta iskaleh.

13D03E4D-C004-402E-AA7E-1447399C9AB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending