We invaded Ceelbaraf today kkkkk

Bullshit. Ceelbaraf was peaceful today. Didn’t hear of any fighting as well. Hirshabelle Cameraman maslax Mohammed even took pictures of the place today with HS ministers present. Unrelated but Ceelbaraf town is much bigger than Maxaas :damn:

392CBA01-519E-47F4-8684-7E880C010C2B.jpeg

CB059CCD-B9E4-440A-B42B-B1AFF9491539.jpeg
31BCF06B-98A5-4C19-A876-1ED8F59560BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Not Ceelbaraf between Ceelbaraf and Calaag. Abgaals got attcked by Hawadle who told them you cant farm near Calaag 🤣🤣

IMAN OVE IS LYING NO ONE DEAD FRO HAWADLE AND THEY ARE IN CALAAG . ABGAALS FLED FROM THEIR FARMS 🤣🤣

AFTER ALL THEIR 48 BOOTO HAWADLE IS ATTACKING ABGAAL -🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230802-011428.jpg

I am guessing by "we" you mean your clan? I counted 87 jiingad in that little dusty town? They probably don't even have clean water, or toilets they can take shit in.
what exactly are they after by invading it? Potentially losing men over it? :mjkkk:
The UN might be right about the IQ 68 theory.

Not Ceepbaraf between Ceelbaraf and Calaag. Abgaals got attcked by Hawadle who told them you cant farm near Calaag 🤣🤣

IMAN OVE IS LYING NO ONE DEAD FRO HAWADLE AND THEY ARE IN CALAAG . ABGAALS FLED FROM THEIR FARMS 🤣🤣

AFTER ALL THEIR 48 BOOTO HAWADLE IS ATTACKING ABGAAL -🤣🤣
View attachment 285786

Can’t you read? Why you exposing your own L :damn: She said Xawaadle attacked with 2 cabdi bile and were chased by 11 burale muse men. this is a fail on your behalf:snoop:
Not even half of Moqokori. Let us not change the topic.

yes I took back and edited out Moqokori after comparing on google earth but it’s definitely larger than Maxaas. Neighbouring town biyocade is larger than Moqokori though

Last edited:
I am guessing by "we" you mean your clan? I counted 87 jiingad in that little dusty town? They probably don't even have clean water, or toilets they can take shit in.
what exactly are they after by invading it? Potentially losing men over it? :mjkkk:
The UN might be right about the IQ 68 theory.
Niyahow f*ck off go preach somewhere else mind yiur business.

Niyahow f*ck off go preach somewhere else mind yiur business.
No, I am not fucking off anywhere. Why don't you stop getting happy your clansmen from attacking dusty little towns in the middle of nowhere with no social facilities?
Tell your clansmen to spend the money they spend on guns on getting their people clean water, hospitals for babies and pregnant women, etc...

Yeah I know bro I’m just messing with you. This is crazy but it’s the life of the 68 iqers :manny:
Imagine all the women are giving birth at home because there aren't qualified doctors and good hospitals, kids are drinking dirty water filled with parasites and bacteria but the idiot men are after some next town. How about you modernize the towns you already have and make them hospitable for your people.

Can’t you read? Why you exposing your own L :damn: She said Xawaadle attacked with 2 cabdi bile and were chased by 11 burale muse men. this is a fail on your behalf:snoop:

yes I took back and edited out Moqokori after comparing on google earth but it’s definitely larger than Maxaas. Neighbouring town biyocade is larger than Moqokori though
Amazing. This lab xabo jiingad is bigger than Maxaas kkkkk

I have hawadle source thay they attacked Abgaal for coming near to Calaag l. I cant wait unti your odayaal say hawadle attacked us 🤣🤣

fScreenshot_20230802-013849.jpg
Screenshot_20230802-013849.jpg

Screenshot_20230802-014136.jpg

Last edited:
We reached new Ceelbaraf village called Ganaweyne 🤣🤣

Meesha dagaalka ka socdo oo uu maro kanaalka calaag/Iji Ceelbaraf

Screenshot_20230805-105020.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-105305.jpg

Last edited:

Trending