We have to stop this bleaching nonsense

I don't like to comment on women's beauty standards but the combo of bleached white skin and that stain on the teeth is jarring. I don't mean the people who have that naturally, but staining your teeth on purpose for a fashion statement is odd.

I don't like to comment on women's beauty standards but the combo of bleached white skin and that stain on the teeth is jarring. I don't mean the people who have that naturally, but staining your teeth on purpose for a fashion statement is odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all bc of that rotten Bollywood industry bringing along their own self hate and promoting fair skin products to our country. I’m pretty sure the beauty standards in Somalia were to be beautifully melanated and darker skinned, that’s what hooyo told me was the norm when she was growing up.

I went to Somalia a few months ago and I noticed that bleaching is pretty bad over there, it was honestly appalling to see, as well as those ugly light skinned Snapchat filters people be using πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All a product of unchecked Western/Indian imported media. Next time you go back home check out the billboards and see what kind of models they use. Even the crude paintings in stores are all white complexion.

This is all bc of that rotten Bollywood industry bringing along their own self hate and promoting fair skin products to our country. I’m pretty sure the beauty standards in Somalia were to be beautifully melanated and darker skinned, that’s what hooyo told me was the norm when she was growing up.

I went to Somalia a few months ago and I noticed that bleaching is pretty bad over there, it was honestly appalling to see, as well as those ugly light skinned Snapchat filters people be using πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bcaj
Walahi the prettiest Somali girls I've seen are dark-skinned. I am the colour of a banana, so I have no incentive to exaggerate. I find it shocking that Somalis back home are so blind. I'd post these ladies images, but I don't want the evil eye to befall them. In real life, beautiful darkskinned women, have no shortage of suitors, in fact, it's rare that they are single, as they get snatched up quick.
I curse the daanyeers that brought bleach to Somalia, and I blame this on the filthy Bollywood industry. In addition, those disgraceful Somalis, whose minds have been poisoned by Asian beauty standards.
Back home lots of young women are abandoning their beautiful skin and bleaching it.

Trending

Latest posts