We have gone viral for the wrong reasons 5 times this year alone🤦🏾‍♂️

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's been a tough year for our magac.

Let's hope we can finish this year without any more unfavorable viral incidents :snoop:

Last edited:
We've reach the bottom nothing more can surprise me anymore. I'm indifferent to it now. Just pretend those incidents never happened
1000002606.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Internet? Twitter? Runner? Black?

Whats that, I'm just a Geelgire in some random place in somalia. Who cares about these Shisheeye
1694715982386.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
We as a community need media literacy. We need to know how to keep our embarrassments away from the public eye.

Why are the Somalis who plaster their faces online as spokespeople for our cause always so funny looking? Dude looks like a racist caricature of a Somalian.

Also OP, walaal, don’t expect any better from a people so prideful but so disastrously retarded. Millennia of cousin-trucking has done its damage and a large proportion of Somalians are the result. Sad, but what is it that we can do? Just be glad that you nor your family members are direct sufferers of it.

It's actually 5 :snoop: forgot to include the Djiboutian girl
Angry Face Palm GIF by Amazon Prime Video
When people ask where I’m from, I say Djibouti (I am Abgaal; I am from the jungles of Jubaland) and it brings me great joy when they reply confusedly. I pray internet Somalians don’t put Djibouti on the map. Please don’t ruin my LARP guys or I will have to become Ethiopian.

All are reer magaal, when will the rest of the maaryooles deal with the plauge that scourge us

Attachments

• lucious-lyon-terrence-howard.gif
    lucious-lyon-terrence-howard.gif
    80.4 KB · Views: 21

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
When people ask where I’m from, I say Djibouti (I am Abgaal; I am from the jungles of Jubaland) and it brings me great joy when they reply confusedly. I pray internet Somalians don’t put Djibouti on the map. Please don’t ruin my LARP guys or I will have to become Ethiopian.
christian bale GIF

Trending

Latest posts