We have failed our ancestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are the hope of somalia...we are the future of Somalia..we wanna build Somalia in the future. BULLSHIT.. when we are fighting against xalimos how we gonna build Somalia..... anyways we are basement dwellers let's accept it we have failed big time we should motivate the future borns so that they don't end up saying I'm a doctor..I'm 6'5 I get girls...I'm half Brazilian...I'm light-skinned my hairline a1 on internet. We have failed let's do what we do brag on.the internet while in the basement with glasses on.. let's wait for the future borns hope still exists. Inshallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Adan....I kinda miss ….this name adan….what other names have u been using??????

Youth have two problems

Gangs

Islamists

Nah, these are the main problems

1) Systematic barriers to education including volatile upbringing

2) Unemployment due lack of experience /succes

3) Stagnation: Those with jobs are low-paid work

4) Criminal record + toxic male ideals, it is exclusively a male problem that connects with glorying gangsters/islamist

5) Poor work ethic, this goes for wide variety of Somalis, especially the ones on welfare
Look for Helle Hansen comparative study between tamils and somalis.

mrlog

VIP

4) Criminal record + toxic male ideals, it is exclusively a male problem that connects with glorying gangsters/islamist

5) Poor work ethic, this goes for wide variety of Somalis, especially the ones on welfare

Steam Huuno u’re very inquisitive.
This is a by product of being single whilst ur hormones are on super drive.
U need a man to f*** ur brains till u say Mama Mia

1) Barriers like racism? Costs? You have good grades then you can be anything

2) That concerns all youngsters, I personally blame deindustrialization, off shoring and minimum wage

3) Yeah that’s normal, without experience and education it’s what happens...

4) True, it’s imprtant not have criminal record, Islamists are always bad apple, nothing good to say about them, they need a role model to escape the toxic culture

5) True, I always wonder why whites work their asses off, but people need motivation to work, you need to like your job and country, Islamists are not helping in this, they make youngsters hate and envy the native country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending