We have been attacked by

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Merkel is about to leave. Gonna miss her as well. Modern German politics is so boring compared to American politics.

I am not so sorry her leaving. She did a great job for her country, but Germany needs a strong White man to lead it. Good future for Germany ahead

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The moment the Georgia election was confirmed for the Democrats I yolo'd into clean energy stocks and made a few thousands in less than a week.
Still wouldn't gamble with the chances, the green new deal looks a bit rocky and yet isn't he in-between for fracking?

Clean energy looks a bit unreliable at this moment of time

Apollo

VIP
I am not so sorry her leaving. She did a great job for her country, but Germany needs a strong White man to lead it. Good future for Germany ahead

Merkel is a secret communist larping as a conservative. The absolute genius of her. She tricked conservatives into supporting her for years and then unleashed Arabs/Africans, European federalism, and Globalism unto them.

:dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
But there is another possibility brewing - that the CDU's choice of leader could be usurped by the party picking someone else to run for chancellor in September.

One choice, talked about with ever-more gusto, would be Laschet's running mate - Jens Spahn, the German health minister whose popularity has blossomed over the past year.

There are plenty who think that Spahn - a 40-year-old, happily married gay man whose reputation actually exceeded Merkel in one recent poll - would offer a fresh, modern start.
:dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

A Gay German leader? Naaah thats not palatable with ALL due respect. Thats scary. In an era of Trump & Putin , we need a normal strong White guy yaaqee

Trending