We have a new supermodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has cute face....but she is really not in great shape. She is out of shape. I love ass...as much as the next guy. But shaped ass and smaller waste

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
so many cry babies in here :pachah1:

let the s live i mean they only got a few good years, before the market replaces them with a fresher stock. imagine being handled as livestock as you are traded between hands, and your self worth is exchanged for a night of drinking.

you will still find women who defend this in the name freedom.

the freedom of self degradation, where others benefit from your Ls, dont let the fake smiles on 23 storyline fool you. s are one of the most depressed group of humans you will ever come across, unless they are drunk thats when the smiles come online.

pray for these lost souls and if thats hard for you, at least let them suffer in peace.:kodaksmiley:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
download.jpg

Niggas are way too picky talking about face this and face that, even if the girl was butt ugly, which shes NOT, you could still use her as a fucktoy with the lights turned off.

so many cry babies in here :pachah1:

let the s live i mean they only got a few good years, before the market replaces them with a fresher stock. imagine being handled as livestock as you are traded between hands, and your self worth is exchanged for a night of drinking.

you will still find women who defend this in the name freedom.

the freedom of self degradation, where others benefit from your Ls, dont let the fake smiles on 23 storyline fool you. s are one of the most depressed group of humans you will ever come across, unless they are drunk thats when the smiles come online.

pray for these lost souls and if thats hard for you, at least let them suffer in peace.:kodaksmiley:
Wallahi its true....they ate really sad. Imagine being seen as just piece of meat. You watch any IG model posting pics doing everything to look sexy. All you see is messages of guys saying what they wanna do to them. But they have very negative impact on young girls promoting fake lifestyle. IG model have one target......to rip off the dumbest group in. Soceity. Black athletes/entertainers

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Nacaalaa siilkeede ku yaale, i wonder where her dad or brother is shiiiit. Wallahi im so glad i dont have sisters in this age

Status
Not open for further replies.