We have a horrible leeching culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
live in hargeisa, actually have us passport but theres no embassy here,have to travel to nairobi with the family and that cost hell money,airfare,lodging ,waiting period for the dna etc which can take a year.
right now am betting on selling some land which at this moment worth not much as its bit far from town. almost decided to stay here. bought comfortable house couple years ago and 2 cabs working for me but doesnt cover all the expenses, guess be ok if i can manage to make extra $800.
am not professional so nothing look forward to the US.

@roble

If that’s the case, bro make the best out of the opportunities in Hargeisa, who knows, you might be the next top notch entrepreneur from Somaliland.

What is your view of Abaarso school? Can you enrol your kids there? Is their enrolment strictly based on merit? Or, they accept other students due to pressure from the authorities? Are there similar good quality schools?

My uncle use to be like that, always asking my parents for money not doing anything in Somalia. He would just smoke and watch sports all day. Then we sponsored him and now he is a workaholic and makes a ton shit of money.

Always wondered how exactly do you sponsor someone that isn't your wife,child or parents from Somalia?

@roble

If that’s the case, bro make the best out of the opportunities in Hargeisa, who knows, you might be the next top notch entrepreneur from Somaliland.

What is your view of Abaarso school? Can you enrol your kids there? Is their enrolment strictly based on merit? Or, they accept other students due to pressure from the authorities? Are there similar good quality schools?

there are lot good schools and also for those who can afford mostly kenyan teachers do some home tutoring after school,there r private evening classes for extra curiculum like various computer programmes.
Abaarso is excellent,supposedly on merit but ye this is africa,influential people can sneak in.my kids go to school near home,havent enrolled thm but maybe.

those who have many wives are those literally i hate the most. and then you cant just ignore the empty bellied children.
when u ask why all these kids they arrogantly come up with the all familiar nonesense,''god will feed thm'', i feel sorry for the children walahi sometimes about to cry. every ciid i help atleast two families buy clothes for the young, and then always some come on monthly basis.

Do you provide for yourself or is it your creator that provides for you?

You have adopted the gaal mindset in this affair because in the Islamic view children are a great blessing and the Prophet encouraged us ALL to have as much as we can.

These financial arguments your making which I also did once upon a time is the poisons being spread by the social engineers and there cohorts who want to reduce the world's population especially the none whites.

If you view this from a long term perspective and not just short-term YOU ALWAYS benefit, my family alone and many more are living examples of this.

There is no need to feel sorry for those children, struggles/hunger/strive builds strength, resilience and character, while the ones raised in the west in luxury and comforts turn into weak, useless, entitled brats who are far more burdensome.

If my mum decided to just have 2 children, she would have lived in poverty her entire life and not have the wealth she has today.

You have adopted the gaal mindset in this affair because in the Islamic view children are a great blessing and the Prophet encouraged us ALL to have as much as we can.

There is no need to feel sorry for those children, struggles/hunger/strive builds strength, resilience and character, while the ones raised in the west in luxury and comforts turn into weak, useless, entitled brats who are far more burdensome.QUOTE]

I provide for myself, stop that crap warya,.you earn what u sweat for.
just calling urslf muslim doesnt mean god or proghet will feed 20 kids for you. in that case there wouldnt be starving children.
upload_2019-4-20_12-59-36.jpeg
you wana deal with this.

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own

These financial arguments your making which I also did once upon a time is the poisons being spread by the social engineers and there cohorts who want to reduce the world's population especially the none whites.

If you view this from a long term perspective and not just short-term YOU ALWAYS benefit, my family alone and many more are living examples of this.

There is no need to feel sorry for those children, struggles/hunger/strive builds strength, resilience and character, while the ones raised in the west in luxury and comforts turn into weak, useless, entitled brats who are far more burdensome.

If my mum decided to just have 2 children, she would have lived in poverty her entire life and not have the wealth she has today.

Having many children when you are living in poverty is a foolish mindset. If you can't provide for your child/children and wife/wives then ultimately one of the children are going to die. I would rather have 2 healthy children than 8 malnourished children and 1 deceased child.

Overpopulation is becoming an major issue nowadays anyway. The Earth doesn't have enough resources to accommodate a large population. Somalis should honestly stop breeding like rabbits. Because it's just doing more harm than good.

And Allah never provides for someone who prays only and never strives for his goal.

This news is a week old. Tuesday April 9, 2019 Anyone willing to send them money?

Tens of IDP children admitted at Banaadir hospital in malnourished state.

201949636903659952741704dad-copy-696x522.jpg

One of the many malnourished children admitted to Benadir Hospital in Mogadishu / Photo: Mohamed Abdi / Radio Ergo /

Forty-five children suffering from acute malnutrition are being treated in Banadir Hospital after being brought from IDP camps in the Somali capital Mogadishu.

Dr. Aweys Olow Hassan, a pediatrician at Banadir hospital, said the children are mostly under five and in poor condition.

“The children are from camps in Daynile, Darkeynley, and Wadajir. They were all very weak and facing acute malnutrition. The numbers we are seeing may rise but so far we are treating the ones we have. They were admitted within the last10 days,” DrAweys told Radio Ergo.

Radio Ergo’s reporter, Mohamed Abdi, who visited the hospital said some of the children had swollen ankles and feet and bodies. Most of them are from families displaced by drought in southern regions of the country.

Among the parents is Anab Adan Nur, who lives in a camp in Weydow locality of Daynile district.

Her three-year-old son and five-month-old daughter are being fed by a nasal tube in the hospital.

Her son was admitted on 22 March and her daughter the day after.

“I was away when the boy was brought at the hospital. He was brought by his paternal aunt whom he was staying with as I was away in Gof-gadud visiting my sick husband,” Anab said. “The next day the girl started suffering from diarrhoea, and I decided to bring her here too.”

Halima Osman is another mother staying with her two sick daughters, aged five and eight, at the hospital. She brought them in on 1 April when they fell sick. They are malnourished and also infected with measles.

“They are undergoing treatment but their condition is not stable. They are being fed through this pipe,” said Halima.

When asked what food she had available for the children, she said:

“We only depend on what we get from aid agencies and that is not enough.”

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/..._banaadir_hospital_in_malnourished_state.aspx

psyche

To each their own
This news is a week old. Tuesday April 9, 2019 Anyone willing to send them money?

Tens of IDP children admitted at Banaadir hospital in malnourished state.

201949636903659952741704dad-copy-696x522.jpg

One of the many malnourished children admitted to Benadir Hospital in Mogadishu / Photo: Mohamed Abdi / Radio Ergo /

Forty-five children suffering from acute malnutrition are being treated in Banadir Hospital after being brought from IDP camps in the Somali capital Mogadishu.

Dr. Aweys Olow Hassan, a pediatrician at Banadir hospital, said the children are mostly under five and in poor condition.

“The children are from camps in Daynile, Darkeynley, and Wadajir. They were all very weak and facing acute malnutrition. The numbers we are seeing may rise but so far we are treating the ones we have. They were admitted within the last10 days,” DrAweys told Radio Ergo.

Radio Ergo’s reporter, Mohamed Abdi, who visited the hospital said some of the children had swollen ankles and feet and bodies. Most of them are from families displaced by drought in southern regions of the country.

Among the parents is Anab Adan Nur, who lives in a camp in Weydow locality of Daynile district.

Her three-year-old son and five-month-old daughter are being fed by a nasal tube in the hospital.

Her son was admitted on 22 March and her daughter the day after.

“I was away when the boy was brought at the hospital. He was brought by his paternal aunt whom he was staying with as I was away in Gof-gadud visiting my sick husband,” Anab said. “The next day the girl started suffering from diarrhoea, and I decided to bring her here too.”

Halima Osman is another mother staying with her two sick daughters, aged five and eight, at the hospital. She brought them in on 1 April when they fell sick. They are malnourished and also infected with measles.

“They are undergoing treatment but their condition is not stable. They are being fed through this pipe,” said Halima.

When asked what food she had available for the children, she said:

“We only depend on what we get from aid agencies and that is not enough.”

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/..._banaadir_hospital_in_malnourished_state.aspx

It breaks my heart seeing these poor children living with extreme lack of nutrition. To think that some people have the mentality to bring children into this world when they can barely feed themselves is sickening.

It breaks my heart seeing these poor children living with extreme lack of nutrition. To think that some people have the mentality to bring children into this world when they can barely feed themselves is sickening.
If you grow old who will look after you? A Somali pension?
In that environment, it's only logical to have 6+ kids :francis:

@nine

Sxb, I do understand the logic behind it and this phenomenon is not only isolated to us, Somalis but is shared by all poverty ridden societies and countries. Don't you think that it only perpetuates the cycle of poverty? Can something be done? That is what we are discussing here.

psyche

To each their own

These children are on the verge of dying. Do you really think they would be able to provide for their parents in the future. And that's disregarding the fact that these children are more than likely to die soon due to the inadequate support from their parents.

Having one child should be enough to support you in the future, don't bring ten into the world so they can die of starvation

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, if the mortality rate is too high like in Somalia, you need to produce more children so some of them can survive and therefore help their parents in old age. It’s a cycle of poverty. The clan also needs more men to keep relevant in the dog eat dog world of the Somali tribal system. The smaller the clan, the irrelevant it becomes in the struggle of clan power politics. The Somali parliament is based on a 4.5 system, some are considered to be full humans and others much less because of their numbers. Quantity is everything and no quality whatsoever. The Jews should teach us the advantages of qualitative people.

But in the diaspora case, having more kids means more welfare payments, plus it reinforces the same cultural part of populating the clan known as Laandheere. From time to time you will hear from posters here, we (clan x) run Montana (as an example) or East London? You will find the majority of them living in a project or government housing.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Always wondered how exactly do you sponsor someone that isn't your wife,child or parents from Somalia?
I'm Canadian so citizens over 18 are able to sponsor relatives to immigrate but there are conditions that need to be met. You need to be able to provide them with food, shelter and clothing. My family members are well off so they were able to bring my grandmother over before she died, my uncle, my aunt and her children.

Not sure how it works in the UK

Aaegal

Grand display that is the toxic mindset a lot of Somali people hold. You have the amount of children you are financially able to take care of and for a lot of people that is none. Why bring a life into the world when you can't even care for your own well being.

Where are you from anyways? Are you living in a western country?

Aaegal

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, if the mortality rate is too high like in Somalia, you need to produce more children so some of them can survive and therefore help their parents in old age. It’s a cycle of poverty. The clan also needs more men to keep relevant in the dog eat dog world of the Somali tribal system. The smaller the clan, the irrelevant it is in clan power politics terms/struggle. The Somali parliament is based on a 4.5 system, some are considered to be full humans and others much less because of their numbers. Quantity is everything and no quality. The Jews should teach us the advantages of qualitative people.

But in the diaspora case, having more kids means more welfare payments, plus it reinforces the same cultural part of populating the clan known as Laandheere. From time to time you will hear from posters here, we (clan x) run Montana (as an example) or East London? You will find the majority of them living in a project or government housing.

Those diaspora parent pumping children out for welfare payments are the worst.

It is a lot easier to save for family vacations when you have 2 children or two get them braces/glasses if needed, to be able to enroll them into extra curricular activities and get them a tutor. If you have a large family solely for welfare you end up exhausting everything on food and clothing. You wind up not being able to keep up with all of them and that is how your child ends up falling with the wrong crowd. I have seen it time and time again. Thankfully their children see that isn't a viable lifestyle and are deciding to have small families.

Status
Not open for further replies.