We have a better chance to witness the day of reckoning then see a stable Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
Disagree, there are countries who've have been more unstable, have had longer civil wars, experienced far more brutality and violence than ours that have turned out fine.

Farm

VIP
Disagree, there are countries who've have been more unstable, have had longer civil wars, experienced far more brutality and violence than ours that have turned out fine.

I doubt this. We are talking about a country in which more than 20% of the landmass is controlled by foreign forces and another 30% is controlled by terrorists ...who attack the capital on a daily basis and that suffered from one of the worst terror attacks in history.

Can you name a country that’s been considered a failed state for 30 years and that has suffered from this?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Everytime I’m down I remember that the Chinese went through a long ass civil and now their hella lit(literally).

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I doubt this. We are talking about a country in which more than 20% of the landmass is controlled by foreign forces and another 30% is controlled by terrorists ...who attack the capital on a daily basis and that suffered from one of the worst terror attacks in history.

Can you name a country that’s been considered a failed state for 30 years and that has suffered from this?
Afghanistan, there I said it.

Tukraq

VIP
Ethiopia is already recognizing SL and PL it seems, we might have several smaller but stable states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts