We got a new hamdiya, Pakistani SJW outraged that vogue spelt her name wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
watch as her reaction turns from smug to shock!

How dare they spell my name wrong!

The ‘journalist’ who is virtually unknown outside the circles of virtue signalling, was dumbfounded that they could have gotten her name wrong. She describes the incident as ‘life threatening’ and says ‘misidentifying minorities’ is act that equivalent to violence and happens constantly.

Who has ever been misidentified here and what was your response? Did you run to social media and rally the outrage troops? Or did you correct them and move on?

watch as her reaction turns from smug to shock!

How dare they spell my name wrong!

The ‘journalist’ who is virtually unknown outside the circles of virtue signalling, was dumbfounded that they could have gotten her name wrong. She describes the incident as ‘life threatening’ and says ‘misidentifying minorities’ is act that equivalent to violence and happens constantly.

Who has ever been misidentified here and what was your response? Did you run to social media and rally the outrage troops? Or did you correct them and move on?
she ain't paki, she was mistaken for a paki activist

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Knowles i would be bothered but not too bothered. Shit my picture would have been in vogue magazines all across the world. That’s lit.

I wouldn’t over react.

Also the fashion industry has a lot of members on twitter with blue check marks. I legit use to wonder what a lot of these random people I seen with blue check marks did. I legit saw a few Somali chicks with them. They were vogue and buzzfeed journalists

If you work with a company like vogueor any big company and verify it with twitter they will give you the blue check mark.

@Knowles How dare you trivalize and downplay the traumatic experience of this girl?. That was a micro-agression purposefully done by the Magazines editor to remind her that she is a worthless minority not deserving of the oppurtunity given to her. I am feeling vicariously traumatized by this disgustingly racist incident and need a safe space.

tenor.gif

Muji

VIP
@Knowles i would be bothered but not too bothered. Shit my picture would have been in vogue magazines all across the world. That’s lit.

I wouldn’t over react.

Also the fashion industry has a lot of members on twitter with blue check marks. I legit use to wonder what a lot of these random people I seen with blue check marks did. I legit saw a few Somali chicks with them. They were vogue and buzzfeed journalists

If you work with a company like vogueor any big company and verify it with twitter they will give you the blue check mark.

Who is vogeour wurya and where have you been?

Also why are you going through my history and revitalising my failed topics?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Who is vogeour wurya and where have you been?

Also why are you going through my history and revitalising my failed topics?
I meant to say vouge or any big company. My bad it was like 2am when I wrote this.

I saw ur thread at the bottom of the page of another thread. I wanted to give it a look.

Since I moved I just been spending a lot of time just mostly job hunting and hanging out with cousins.
That’s why I haven’t been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts