We Don’t Care ! GO BACK TO AFRICA

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My issue is how corrupt and retarded is the French lingo? How can the pronoun "he" and "they" sound the same? I guess French is all about "sound' than the actual words. No wonder most of their words have silent sounds.

I like his immediate reaction: "No way" it was a quick reflex. It shows his african spirit of resilience did not escape him. He was not silent and shocked like Obama when someone yelled "YOU LIE" and he was silent with fear.

Last edited:

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Also, I can understand where most racist are coming from: immigration is increasing in France their culture is decreasing.

But I have a different view on people who’s born into a nation that’s the opposite from their ancestors.

When you’re born into a soil that’s foreign from your ancestors: is your duty not to follow your ancestors footsteps.
e.g whether it’s their culture, language or their cultural dresses.

In order to fit to a host nation: you have to convert to their culture in order to adapt and interrogate.

I don’t agree with the racist remarks the MP spouted: is not his fault he’s ancestors brought him into France.

But as long he interrogate; there’s no problem.
French don’t have the right to even try this shit they still do this where they exploit many African country and call them french African while stealing from them……he has every right also french culture is not decreasing rather this is the fruit of their war crime and colonialism ironically they have erased other peoples culture during their rule and forced french on them
Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Racist af but that isn’t even that extreme by Australian standards.

One of our MPs told this Pakistani-Australian senator to “piss off back to Pakistan”.

:dead:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
"Civilised" Europeans. The same people who are policing muslims in france because they wash their ass.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shows the reality of Europe, France has always been an ethnic white culture so stop begging them. Australia and North America belong to Aboriginals.