We did it bois

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Is there even a death penalty in Minnesota?

No
1590796556720.png

Red:Death penalty
Green:No death penalty

They will continue. You think a little thing like reason is going to stop a good ol'fashioned chimp out?
:mjlaugh:
Kinda racist towards the black people tbh, sometimes i'm glad we're not relate cuz of how many times people call them the n-word, just say alxamdulillaah inaad afrikaan aheyn, oo soomali tihid

with that being said, i'm not a negro, no offense. We're more relate to caucasians even tho our race is older than theirs pobably

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The officer will beat the murder charge. He was charged with 3rd degree murder , not first or second. 3rd degree is the lighter sentence and the autopsy report from the coroner is saying Mr Floyd had health issues and intoxicants in his system that contributed to his death. They’ll drop the 3rd degree murder and he will plead guilty to manslaughter instead and serve around 7-10 years and might get out before the 7 with good behavior.

That autopsy report can really screw the entire case it will give the defendant ex officer Chauvin a good defense in court. For everyone that wants the officer to get life in prison that autopsy report has to be discredited or another one done. I couldn’t believe it when I read the report because I understood what it meant and what defense he’s gonna use. Then the charge came on the news as just 3rd degree murder not 2nd or 1st. It’s all a setup they are looking out for one of their own here

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The officer will beat the murder charge. He was charged with 3rd degree murder , not first or second. 3rd degree is the lighter sentence and the autopsy report from the coroner is saying Mr Floyd had health issues and intoxicants in his system that contributed to his death. They’ll drop the 3rd degree murder and he will plead guilty to manslaughter instead and serve around 7-10 years and might get out before the 7 with good behavior.

That autopsy report can really screw the entire case it will give the defendant ex officer Chauvin a good defense in court. For everyone that wants the officer to get life in prison that autopsy report has to be discredited or another one done. I couldn’t believe it when I read the report because I understood what it meant and what defense he’s gonna use. Then the charge came on the news as just 3rd degree murder not 2nd or 1st. It’s all a setup they are looking out for one of their own here
Thanks brother for sharing this info.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Thanks brother for sharing this info.

these are state charges too so they differ from state to state. In Minnesota first degree manslaughter is 7-10 years.

unless another autopsy is done or the first one is discredited the ex officer and murderer Mr Chauvin will probably end up doing less time than the Somali officer in Minnesota that got 12 years...thats messed up