We can never catch on, we will always be last.

I am saddened to say this, but we can never catch on. God has placed Africa, especially Somalia in a difficult position. The world has finished their race, and they will never allow us to catch to them. The only solution is a reset button. We have no where to go. We are lost in the darkness. Our problems have never been about clan conflicts, it has transformed to it unfortunately.

There is a reason, why corruption is so wide spread. No one can make a difference for Somalia. We have no say in what happens to our country. Everything is being controlled by outsiders, from our banks to our agricultural development.

We have no friends in this world, we have only enemies and opportunist who see us as their stepping stone.

Our religion has caused all of this, being Muslim is what caused every single problem of ours. When superpowers look at us, they see us as their enemy. Where are we going to go. There is no where to go. Politicians have understood it, that's why they take as much as they can and Leave the country.

Our future is set on stone. AMISOM won't leave, and if they leave Federalism will replace them and make America happy. Democracy has never worked, I hope Allah Makes our suffering easier for all us. Somalia will never grow, because no one wants it to grow.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most countries are in the same state or even worse because the whole world is governed by the international bankers.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don’t believe it’s due to us being Muslim, Haiti is predominantly Christian and it’s the poorest nation in the entire Western Hemisphere

Things change. Were are only in strife for 30 years. This is nothing.

Euros were at the bottom for 1000 years, and then resurfaced.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Such a self hating statement. Have more faith in yourself. The global elites can only tempt retards to burn their country and bribe dictators to destroy a ppl. They can't enter your country unless you give the the chance.

Such a self hating statement. Have more faith in yourself. The global elites can only tempt retards to burn their country and bribe dictators to destroy a ppl. They can't enter your country unless you give the the chance.

These people are always shifting blame to others.

"Indeed Allah will not change the conditions of a population until they change what is in themselves"Qur'an 13:11

hussein

Akh Right movement
Go claim another country you self hating bastard. You atheists are out of control. Tell me why Cambodia is poor asf although they’re an atheist country. Use some sense. You islam hater

Go claim another country you self hating bastard. You atheists are out of control. Tell me why Cambodia is poor asf although they’re an atheist country. Use some sense. You islam hater
Who said I am an atheist, I said being a Muslim has made us targets. Not that I am going to stop being a Muslim. I am proud of it. Please read the whole thing before you comment.

I feel hopeless looking at every man in power in Somalia, doing it for his own interest in detriment of Somalia. Jubbaland working with Kenya, The federal working with Ethiopia. Puntland working with UAE. How can we move forward, if there is no one working for his people.

We as a people are divided, we have no one. Everyone has taken their piece of cake, profiting from it. While the people are still in status quo.

Trending