we can do better

Alluring

Sayonara
Compared to other African immigrants we are completely falling short in education and everything productive.

Our foreign community is headed in the same direction as African Americans, with the same petty gender wars, gang banging, and drug usage. And it's not like we have years of systematic racism and oppression facing against us, we just keep copying the worst behaviors. I guarantee 98% of Somali people live under a roof with at least a mom who takes care of them fully. They have no excuse to be out on the streets and you know it, but most of them are copycat wannabe's who move like madows but madows formed gangs for protection.

What do we need gangs for? To play stupid life-risking games while ignoring how hard your parents worked to give you a better life. Even if they are the minority, the majority aren't doing anything to make up for it. We go to university and get the most useless of degrees and use it as a social hangout.

I'm not annoyed at anyone else's life, but I find it disrespectful for someone to throw everything that their parents worked for, away like a useless ungrateful tool who contributes nothing to society. If you are going to copy someone, copy Asian immigrants and their work ethic. Why do you have to follow the lead of the most loser shit out there. At the very least if you don't care about education, care about your religion and leave the gangs and drugs alone.

The sad thing is we are extremely smart people with great ability if we only put in a little more effort. Asians aren't inherently smarter, they just work harder and look where it got them. I just wish we prioritized better things for us at least on a large scale.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Outliers is a good book to read that discusses why some people are more successful then others. Short summary: https://slooowdown.wordpress.com/20...arnold-trainer-facilitator-paul_arnoldme-com/

Hard work is embedded in Asian culture while Fadhi ku direr is our legacy. The way we raise our kids also has a huge influence on how they turn out. In the book the author describes two boys both with high IQ's. One born to upper middle class family while the other grows up in a trailer park. One makes the atomic bomb while the other lives his life out in a ranch.

Culture + environment + home life + individual brilliance + immense hard work + luck + right mindset = Success

Compared to other African immigrants we are completely falling short in education and everything productive.

Our foreign community is headed in the same direction as African Americans, with the same petty gender wars, gang banging, and drug usage. And it's not like we have years of systematic racism and oppression facing against us, we just keep copying the worst behaviors. I guarantee 98% of Somali people live under a roof with at least a mom who takes care of them fully. They have no excuse to be out on the streets and you know it, but most of them are copycat wannabe's who move like madows but madows formed gangs for protection.

What do we need gangs for? To play stupid life-risking games while ignoring how hard your parents worked to give you a better life. Even if they are the minority, the majority aren't doing anything to make up for it. We go to university and get the most useless of degrees and use it as a social hangout.

I'm not annoyed at anyone else's life, but I find it disrespectful for someone to throw everything that their parents worked for, away like a useless ungrateful tool who contributes nothing to society. If you are going to copy someone, copy Asian immigrants and their work ethic. Why do you have to follow the lead of the most loser shit out there. At the very least if you don't care about education, care about your religion and leave the gangs and drugs alone.

The sad thing is we are extremely smart people with great ability if we only put in a little more effort. Asians aren't inherently smarter, they just work harder and look where it got them. I just wish we prioritized better things for us at least on a large scale.

Where did you pull those statistics from? An AA website? I guarantee kulaha. Have you done research? Stop telling us bs numbers. I like how you want to change somalis to become more successful. But lying about somali family is not the way. This isn't even remotely correct.

Alluring

Sayonara
Where did you pull those statistics from? An AA website? I guarantee kulaha. Have you done research? Stop telling us bs numbers. I like how you want to change somalis to become more successful. But lying about somali family is not the way. This isn't even remotely correct.

Finding statistics on such a small, minority of minorities community is nearly impossible. They really only have statistics on our employment rates. Regardless if it's anecdotal, it's a common fact that Somali children are provided for. Whether that provision is enough, is a different question. But, it's there.

Mozart

You need people like me

A council in London showed education changes over the years and the Somali & Polish communities are the fastest improving communities. On results days, loads of Somali kids are going to top universities in the UK studying Economics/Mathematics/Law/Medicine/Engineering etc. Somali's very rarely allow their kids to do Mickey Mouse degrees so the whole education point is bs.

A council in London showed education changes over the years and the Somali & Polish communities are the fastest improving communities. On results days, loads of Somali kids are going to top universities in the UK studying Economics/Mathematics/Law/Medicine/Engineering etc. Somali's very rarely allow their kids to do Mickey Mouse degrees so the whole education point is bs.

I think age has a big factor in the Somali success rate. A teenager or someone in their twenties will likely outperform 30 + folks as our upbringing is different.

Parents are adapting to the current societal demands and implementing changes as a result. More Somalis in the UK are going to private Somalis, getting tutored, guidance from the previous generation.

So ppl know have a template of what not to do and information on how to succeed.Also more young Somali professionals and growning middle-class young families.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
@slit the UK is fast improving now in terms of education and employment, there's a fast changing environment everyone is competing with everyone it will change soon I believe it's the older generation that will drag us down in terms of statistics once these corner kids reach their early 20s they start getting jobs even without education.

Alluring

Sayonara
@slit the UK is fast improving now in terms of education and employment, there's a fast changing environment everyone is competing with everyone it will change soon I believe it's the older generation that will drag us down in terms of statistics once these corner kids reach their early 20s they start getting jobs even without education.

Mashallah, as time progresses we will further improve.

All you can control is yourself, cut this we stuff. I didn't tell people to bang, nothing to do with me.

As for tips to manifest good outcomes, visualize visualize and visualize.
Do it before you fall asleep, make a mental image about who/where you want to be. The success,job,money. It'll get in your subconscious and manifest and give you drive and more ambition. Also do a quick visualize of your plans for the following day and try to stay on track.

Learned this tip from my old college professor and It helps. If you want more resources dm me.