"we beheaded king Louis and we'll can do it again to the president" French protestors chant

The problem is France has been living off the welfare from Africa for centuries.

Now the African countries are saying no more and that money is drying up.

Macron tried a charm offensive with African heads of states, but it didn't work.

Therefore, Macron is doing what needs to be done and telling the lazy French to start working because the days of retiring early off the loot of Africa is over.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
The problem is France has been living off the welfare from Africa for centuries.

Macron tried a charm offensive with African heads of states, but it didn't work.

Therefore, Macron is doing what needs to be done and telling the lazy French to start working because the days of retiring early off the loot of Africa is over.
Just like King Louis he will send in the military to quell this rebellion maybe we will get Napoleon jr

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

I remember i got a taxi to the dentist a week ago.
The man was a ghanian and he and my father quickly started talking about politcs like the old men they are.
They started talking about how European countries are leeching off africa and would be begging us for recourses if we just got our act together.
Another topic they spoke about stuck with me the most. The ghanian and my dad talked about how these western countries invite foreigners like us too provide labour but we do not get any benefits as they suck us dry. They spoke about how we migrants do back breaking work and all money we make goes back to the western elites through high taxes and high rent.

I remember i got a taxi to the dentist a week ago.
The man was a ghanian and he and my father quickly started talking about politcs like the old men they are.
They started talking about how European countries are leeching off africa and would be begging us for recourses if we just got our act together.
Another topic they spoke about stuck with me the most. The ghanian and my dad talked about how these western countries invite foreigners like us too provide labour but we do not get any benefits as they suck us dry. They spoke about how we migrants do back breaking work and all money we make goes back to the western elites through high taxes and high rent.

Yep, both the Ghanian man and your father are very wise and correct.

Africans have really let Europeans win against us, in every way. They mess with our countries, steal our resources and then African migrants work so hard in Europe for peanuts and then to top it off, get insulted for their effort and scapegoated!

Khaemwaset

VIP
I think in the next election; we will finally see Le Pen win.
The far right has been growing here in europe over the last few years.
Back in 2015 i would have never guessed how much open racism there would be in politics.
I hate living in the west even though i am grateful for the education and relatively comfortable life, i don't fancy being a target and scapegoat for the masses. I would prefer we go to Somalia and build a country where we can enjoy all these things without worrying about what white nationalists are trying to do

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yep, both the Ghanian mam and your father are very wise and correct.

Africans have really let Europeans win against us, in every way. They mess with our countries, steal our resources and then African migrants work so hard in Europe for peanuts and then get on top of all that get insulted for their effort and scapegoated!
The brain drain is another affect of this, Europe has been extracting all the great talents of africa that would have built their own country. The worst thing is, these dirty ass african politicians encourage this by attacking their intellectual class

Trending