WE ASKED SYRIANS: ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH TURKEY? look at the comments !!!!

Shit is about to hit the fan. Many turks are not happy with their government and the new influx immigrants in their own country. Turks are like eastern europe that only care about their race but part of their culture is to help other which they tend to be more nicer toward most of the people out there. Except, when they are negetively impacted.

Read the youtube comments, i havent seen an anti-immigrants rhetoric as like this before. Good thing is not in english or else it would have come to western world.

Shit is about to hit the fan. Many turks are not happy with their government and the new influx immigrants in their own country. Turks are like eastern europe that only care about their race but part of their culture is to help other which they tend to be more nicer toward most of the people out there. Except, when they are negetively impacted.

Read the youtube comments, i havent seen an anti-immigrants rhetoric as like this before. Good thing is not in english or else it would have come to western world.

Reddit turks just want them out. The opposition party is using the the refugees as a way to win the next election. They promised to return all Syrians.

Reddit turks just want them out. The opposition party is using the the refugees as a way to win the next election. They promised to return all Syrians.
What makes it more angry is that, turkey is going through economic crisis and they feel like the syrians are doing better in terms of economic because of government handout that is passed down by U.N etc.
On top of that it had exposed that syrians go back to syria for eid to visit familes which made them even more pissed. They are concern that these people will integrate to society and demand a right to motherland recognize themselves as a turk.

Same thing happening to somalis, goverment tells that somalis are from somalia poor and devastated country, we giving help. But, day to day they see well off diasporas which makes them confused thinking wtf is going on my country. The only people who is not happy is the turks themselves.

On top of that, increase of crime which made the thing a fuel to the fire.

Many Turks believe their government has abandoned them. They dislike what they do for Somalia and other nations. It doesn't come from racism but disdain for the government.

Based

VIP
That's what happens when gaajo fobs move to Turkey just to stare at the tall skyscrapers and take pictures and ask random people what they think about Somalia..:mjlol: I won't be surprised when in a couple of years Turks will be begging for Somalis to be deported.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
bro what a loaded question lmao.

If they answer no, they’ll be seen as ungrateful leeches. If they say yes, they’ll be seen as arrogant leeches while the turks have to suffer.

How tf were they supposed to answer the question?

There is no English subtitles. How did you know their answers?

From the little I picked up of Arabic the kids seem well integrated. Similar to FOB older Somalis who ask thier children translate everything.

There is no English subtitles. How did you know their answers?

From the little I picked up of Arabic the kids seem well integrated. Similar to FOB older Somalis who ask thier children translate everything.
i used to live there 2006-2012, i finished my elementry school over there.

Trending

Latest posts