We aren’t black

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Black people come in so many beautiful different shades of brown, from jet black to very light complexion. Be proud of our diverse melanin :)

Black people come in so many beautiful different shades of brown, from jet black to very light complexion. Be proud of our diverse melanin :)
I fucking hate madows to the fucking core my hatred for AAs runs deep Stop forcing this black thing on people who are the same as the color black

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When a Madow girl says she always wanted to date an "exotic" black
jMFRM.gif

I'm still not a Madow tho :drakewtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I fucking hate madows to the fucking core my hatred for AAs runs deep Stop forcing this black thing on people who are the same as the color black

oh you have the right to identify as whatever makes you happy sxb, most somalis I know and respect identify as black too, which is ok. I love the color the black and when ever I see someone of non Somali African descend, I see a long lost relative. :)

I’ll be honest Somalis are considered black by 99.9% of people on this Earth. There is no point in fighting the label
What an utter bs stop the lies no one on this identifies Somalis as black even in the news when a Somali does a crime they don’t call that person black they say somali americans or Somali Kenyan you need to drop in black bs it’s cringey

Trending